Vulcan 60SS-10B - Endurance Series 60” Gas Range, 10 Burner
Due to its versatility, the commercial range is the centerpiece of the kitchen. Your chef may use it to sear a steak, steam vegetables, or simmer a sauce to perfection. If you are shopping for a new 60” range, invest in your future with a Vulcan 60SS-10B. With reliable quality, forward-thinking innovations, and performance-driven features, Vulcan’s Endurance range is ready to serve your kitchen and your customers.
Vulcan’s innovations provide efficiency in the 60SS-10B to save you time and money. The excelerator airflow technology uses strategic perforations to enable baking at two levels simultaneously. This can increase your production and reduce gas usage. Vulcan also saves you money with a shrouded, flashtube, ignition system that uses one pilot light for two burners. This feature alone can save almost $300 a year in energy costs. These enhancements will save your pocketbook and increase productivity.
The Vulcan 60SS-10B is made for lasting performance. With ten 30,000 BTU/hr. open top burners and two bakers-depth ovens, it can handle high-volume production. And with a durable MIG welded frame and stainless steel exterior, you can trust this gas range to last through years of rigorous use. The heating power and construction of this range ensures high performance for years to come.
The 60SS-10B is built with your chef in mind. The rear cast grates are 2” larger than the front, for stock pots or wide pans. Your workflow is also supported by a large front plating ledge. At the end of the night, easy disassembly of the range top and an extra deep crumb tray make for easy clean up. Simple features like these can go a long way to keeping your kitchen running smoothly on the busiest nights.
The forward-thinking innovations and performance-driven features of the Vulcan 60SS-10B deliver the performance you need in your kitchen. Buy an Endurance and invest in success.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Innovative Features - Efficiency and productivity increased by ovens’ Excelerator airflow technology and the flashtube pilot system.
- Quality Manufacturer - Vulcan is an award-winning manufacturer, voted Best in Class for ranges.
- Helpful Features - Enlarged rear burner grates, spacious plating ledge, and extra deep crumb tray support workflow.
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- One pilot light for two burners using a shrouded flash tube pilot system
- Welded corners on the deep pull out crumb tray to contain liquid
- Burner knobs stay cool to the touch
- The front grates measure 12” by 12 1/2” and the rear grates measure 12” by 14 1/2”
- Constructed from stainless steel, the front, sides, backriser, lift-off high shelf, and 6” adjustable legs are made to last
- Limited parts and labor covered in a one year commercial warranty
- Frame is fully welded
- Ten open top burners containing 30,000 BTU/hr.
- Built in aeration bowls for efficiency
- Heavy duty cast grates that are easy lift-off
- 250° to 500° F thermostatic range in both ovens
- Each oven includes two oven racks and four rack position options
- 35,000 BTU/hr. heat input from the right oven and it is also bakers depth
- 23,000 BTU/hr. heat input from the left oven and it is bakers depth
Specify altitude when above 2,000 ft.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.