True 800360 - 37T21 High Temp Cutoff Switch by Therm-O-Disc
- This item drop-ships from our vendor. Please allow 2 business days for orders to process. Reach out prior to purchase for lead times.
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
The True 800360 thermostat by Therm-O-Disc (37T21) is a cutoff switch that shuts down the defroster in your freezer when it reaches a certain temperature, known as the actuation point. The switch works by reacting to the temperature of the defrost coil heater and opening the circuit so that the heater no longer receives power. Without a properly working defrost cutout switch, your defrost heater will not work properly and can negatively affect the overall operation of your freezer. The True 800360 defrost cutoff switch by Therm-O-Disc (37T21) works with a number of True freezers.
- True Part Number: 800360
- Manufacturer: Therm-O-Disc Inc.
- Manufacturer Model Number: 37T21
- Actuation Point: 60 degrees
- Deactuation Point: 35 degrees
90 Day Manufacturer Warranty! True warranties this part for 90 days from date of purchase to be free from material defects.