True T-23 - 23 Cu. Ft. Solid Door Refrigerator
While you are rushing around the kitchen on a busy night and feeling overwhelmed, the last thing you need is to reach into your refrigerator and feel warmth. You need a refrigerator you can rely on in the midst of kitchen chaos. Choose the True T-23 for your next single door reach-in refrigerator.
The T-23 is engineered for efficiency. The low-velocity, high-volume airflow design utilizes a self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades. This unique design will result in a faster recovery. The T-23 is insulated with True’s Ecomate foamed-in-place insulation. Being Energy Star qualified, this unit could save $560-$700 in energy costs over its lifetime. Enrich your kitchen with this efficient and reliable reach-in refrigerator.
True refrigeration is a restaurant industry leader. With “Made in the USA” quality, True only uses the highest quality materials, including the finest stainless available. Showing care for their customers, True provides a three year parts and labor warranty with five years on compressor.
This refrigerator will bring reliability and efficiency to your daily routine. Buy the T-23 for your kitchen.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Excellent 3 Year Warranty
- Energy Star Qualified
- Faster Recovery
- Low-velocity, high-volume airflow design for faster recovery
- Bottom mounted condensing unit for compressor to run in a grease-free, cool area and easy maintenance
- Self-lubricating evaporator fan motors with larger fan blades for an efficient design
- Self-contained refrigeration with environmentally friendly 134A refrigerant
- Stainless steel front with anodized quality aluminum top, back, and ends
- Stainless steel exterior on door with white aluminum liner to match interior
- Maintains 33° F to 38° F with the extra large evaporator coil, balanced with a higher horsepower compressor and large condenser
- Temperature display is located on exterior of cabinet
- Incandescent and safety-shielded interior lighting
- White aluminum liner interior with stainless steel floor and coved corners
- Durable welded steel frame with black powder coating for corrosion protection
- 4” castors fit the frame rail, the front 2 are locking
- Ecomate foamed-in-place insulation suits the entire cabinet structure and solid door
- Standard door locks
- Recessed 12” door handle has a lifetime guaranteed - foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock
- Self-closing door with positive seal - lifetime guarantee on door hinges and closure system
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable and easy to clean
- Three adjustable heavy duty wire shelves with PVC coating
- Shelf support pilasters made of cabinet interior material
- Epoxy coated evaporator to eliminate potential corrosion
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product
|Capacity:||23 Cu. Ft.|
|Cord Length:||9 ft|
|Crated Weight||260 lbs|