True TS-23-2-HC 23 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Refrigerator 2 Solid Half Doors with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Environmentally Friendly Hydrocarbon R290 Refrigerant
- Bottom Mounted Condensing Unit
- Stainless Steel Doors, Front and Sides; Matching Aluminum Back.
Lasting, quality construction, environmentally friendly components, and user friendly design make True one of today's best values in the food service marketplace. True offers cold product temperatures, lower utility costs, and exceptional food safety.
R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used in the TS-23-2-HC to provide environmentally friendly cooling of your products. The factory balanced refrigeration system on this unit maintains the cabinet temperatures between 33 F and 38 F for great food preservation.
Stainless steel front, sides, doors, and interior provide long lasting durability. The stainless steel doors on the TS-23-2-HC are positive seal, self-closing doors that feature a lifetime guarantee on the door hinges and torsion type closure system.
The TS-23-2-HC is a "bottom mounted" unit which provides you with the benefit of having a "no stoop" lower shelf and storage on top of the cabinet. Also, the bottom mount means the compressor is located in the coolest and most grease free location in the kitchen. Furthermore, the bottom mount of the condenser allows for easy access for cleaning.
What's in the box?
- Half door refrigerator
- Three shelves (four clips per shelf)
- Four castors (front two locking)
- Cord and plug set
- True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True reach-in’s a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. Compressor runs in coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen. Allows for storage area on top of unit.
- Exterior - Stainless steel doors, front and sides. Matching aluminum back.
- Interior - Stainless steel liner and floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail is black powder-coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4" (102 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- Doors extend full width of cabinet shell. Door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handles. Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated gray wire shelves 22 7/8 in. L x 23 1/4 in. D (582 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters. Shelves are adjustable on 1/2 in. (13 mm) increments.
- Interior lighting - safety shielded. Lights activated by rocker switch mounted above door.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Exterior solar, digital temperature display.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
- Three year commercial warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on compressor. (U.S.A. only)
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 x 29 1/2 x 78 3/8 in.|
|Shipping Weight||320 lbs.|