True TS-23-HC 23 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Solid Door Refrigerator with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Environmentally Friendly R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- Epoxy Coated Evaporator to Prevent Corrosion
- Exterior Digital Temperature Display
- Stainless Steel Door, Front, and Sides
The TS-23-HC was designed with high quality materials and components for cold product temperatures, lower utility costs, and exceptional food safety. For instance, high quality stainless steel is used to construct the interior as well as the exterior, front, door, and sides. True also offers a self-contained capillary tube system in this unit that uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to provide an environmentally friendly option for cooling your products.
TS-23-HC is maintains the cabinet temperature between 33 F and 38 F for great food preservation. This unit also features positive seal, self-closing door. True offers a lifetime guarantee on the door hinges and torsion type closure system.
The bottom-mounted TS-23-HC features a "no stoop" lower shelf and storage located on top of the cabinet. The bottom-mount location of the compressor ensures that it is in the coolest, most grease free area in the kitchen.
What's in the box?
- Reach-in solid door refrigerator
- Three shelves (four clips per shelf)
- Four castors (front two locking)
- Cord and plug set
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True reach-in’s a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. Compressor runs in coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen. Also allows for storage area on top of unit.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front and sides. Matching aluminum back.
- Interior - Stainless steel liner and floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate, a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail and black powder-coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4" (102 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- Door extends full width of cabinet shell. Door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle. Door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated gray wire shelves 22 7/8 inL x 23 1/4 in. D (582 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters. Shelves are adjustable on 1/2 in. (13 mm) increments.
- Interior lighting - safety shielded. Lights activated by rocker switch mounted above door.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Exterior solar, digital temperature display.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
- Three yea commercial warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on compressor. (U.S.A. only)
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 x 29 1/2 x 78 3/8 in.|
|Shipping Weight||310 lbs.|