True T-23F-HC 23 Cu. Ft. 1 Door Freezer with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Three year warranty on all parts and labor with additional two year warranty on compressor (U.S.A only)
- Exterior temperature display
- NSF compliant for open food products
The T-23F-HC features an extra large evaporator coil that is balanced with a higher horsepower compressor and large condenser that works together to maintain the cabinet temperature at -10 F. This temperature is ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream. The R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant used in this unit's refrigeration system is environmentally friendly. This unit also features a time-initiated and time-terminated automatic defrost system which helps you save energy and provides you with the shortest possible defrost cycle.
The T-23F-HC is part of the "bottom mounted" line from True so it offers some unique features like, a "no stoop" lower shelf, storage on top of the cabinet, and easy access to the condenser coil. For more details about T-23F-HC check out the spec sheet.
What's in the box?
- Reach-in, solid door freezer
- 3 PVC coated shelves (4 clips per shelf)
- 4 stem castors (front 2 locking)
- Cord and plug set
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains -10°F (-23.3°C). Ideally suited for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades offer a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy cleaning. Compressor runs in coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen. Allows for storage area on top of unit.
- Automatic defrost system is time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Exterior - stainless steel front. Anodized aluminum ends, back and top.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate, a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4 in. (102 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle. Door fitted with 12 in. (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- One piece magnetic door gasket, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 22 7/8 in. x 23 1/4 in. (582 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2 in. (13 mm) increments.
- Interior lighting - safety shielded. Lights activated by rocker switch mounted above door.
- Exterior temperature display.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Rear airflow guards prevent product from blocking optimal airflow.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
- Three year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on compressor. (U.S.A. only)
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 x 29 1/2 x 78 3/8 in.|
|Shipping Weight||270 lbs.|
David c. Verified Buyer
5 / 5 stars
Well....its to early to say
Was this review helpful? 0 0