Garland X36-6R Sunfire 6 Burner Gas Range with Standard Oven
Classic Design. Modern Edition.
There are some product designs that stand out among the rest and prove themselves to be timeless. Take the Ford Mustang for example. One of the most iconic American muscle cars, the Mustang has been in production for over 50 years and is still a popular option with motoring enthusiasts.
Similarly, the 6 burner, single oven gas restaurant range is an enduring design and has been chefs’ standard choice for decades. While other range configurations are available, the 6 burner, single oven setup finds a warm welcome in many a kitchen across the world.
Sunfire’s X36-6R follows this classic design. Made with stainless steel, the X36-6R is easy to clean and boasts a stylish look and feel. Roomy front and top shelves provide plenty of space to do your work, while heavy duty cast iron grates round out the rugged design. With all the elements of a quality legacy range, the X36-6R is an excellent choice for a wide range of cooking applications.
It may not have a Mustang’s brawn or aesthetics, but the X36-6R’s design is timeless and reliable like Ford’s classic. Put this range in your kitchen, and any chef worth their salt will be comfortable behind the wheel.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Classic, reliable range configuration
- (6) 30,000 Btu/hr open burners
- Stainless steel design
- Produced by the trusted Manitowoc Foodservice group
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel back splash and removable overhead stainless shelf
- Six 30,000 Btu/hr open burners
- Split cast iron burner grates
- 27" of worktop space
- Standard oven with ribbed porcelain bottom and door interior
- Aluminized oven top, sides, and back
- Oven temperatures up to 500 degrees F
- Oven rack is nickel plated with two fixed position guides
- 33,000 Btu/hr oven burner
- 12" section drip trays with dimpled bottoms
- 3/4" NPT pressure regulator
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||35 7/16" x 33 1/2" x 57"|
|Oven Interior (WxDxH)||261/4" x 22" x 13"|
|Total Natural Gas BTU/hr||213,000|
|Combustible Wall Clearance||Sides: 14" - Rear: 6"|
|Entry Clearances||Crated: 37" - Uncrated: 36 1/2"|
|Manifold Operating Pressure||Natural: 4 1/2" WC 11mbar - Propane: 10" WC 25mbar|
|Natural Gas Burner Ratings||Open Top: 30,000 Btu/hr - Oven: 33,000 Btu/hr|
|Propane Burner Ratings||Open Top: 26,000 Btu/hr - Oven: 29,000 Btu/hr|
|Gas Inlet||3/4" NPT|
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty