NEW LOW PRICE! | Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0320FA 313 lbs Modular Cube Ice Maker - Air Cooled
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits!
- 22.25 in. compact modular air-cooled cube ice machine capable of producing 313 lbs of full cube (7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day
- Constructed of BPA-free plastic and recyclable material, designed to be up to 20% more energy efficient than other models, and exceeds 2018 DOE regulations
- Dual Exhaust technology allows hot air to be discharged from the top or side of the unit
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies servicing and installation through digital diagnostics and common configuration
- Seamless, crevice-free food zone is entirely sealed off from mechanical parts making cleaning and sanitation fast and efficient
- Built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection and One-Touch Cleaning makes sanitizing and descaling the ice maker incredibly easy
- Extended seven-year evaporator warranty available through Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
If you love the refreshingly simple innovation of Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series of modular ice machines, but are looking for an even more compact unit, we recommend checking out the CIM0320FA 313 lbs modular air-cooled cube ice maker. This dependable ice making solution prioritizes productivity while minimizing the cost to the environment. The CIM0320FA is constructed with BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts and exceeds the new 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations. This ice maker is designed to be up to 20% more energy efficient than competitor models. One of the smallest units in the line, the CIM0320FA sports a 22.25 in. space-saving profile which provides increased flexibility of installation. Plus, its ability to produce up to 313 lbs of full cube (7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice daily makes the CIM0320FA a reliable and efficient option for great tasting ice and well-used floor space.
The CIM0320FA air-cooled cubers utilize Dual Exhaust technology, allowing them to accommodate top-air and side-air discharge and meet most any airflow requirement you might have. This unique feature eliminates the need for a kit to adjust airflow and diminishes the potential of obstructed exhaust.
A Universal Smart Harness™ control board uses digital diagnostics, universal components, and common configuration to simplify operator access and make servicing and installation as user-friendly as possible. Mission-critical indicators limit calls to your service technician. Fewer calls to your technician means less time spent on repairs, lower operating costs, and more time producing revenue.
Ice-O-Matic also values the health and safety of customers. They have created the CIM0320FA and other units in the Elevation Series to not only be easier to clean, but to stay cleaner longer! The BPA-free plastic food zone is seamless and completely sealed from all mechanical hardware, and built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection. This means no contamination in the area where ice is produced. The smooth, crevice-free food zone and snap-in/snap-out dishwasher-safe components make for fast and efficient wipe-down. This, paired with the machine's One-Touch Cleaning capabilities and LED signal indicating when cleaning is required, allows you to sanitize, descale, and maintain the quality of your CIM0320FA with ease. These features ensure your ice machine meets sanitation standards and maintains an excellent health grade, helping to prevent negative reviews from any health inspector. For more information about some of these unique features, check out two of Ice-O-Matic's helpful videos!
All of these features come standard with every model of the Elevation Series ice machines and require no additional costs, inventory, or kits to install.
Click here for more information about Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series modular cube ice machines.
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
IFQ1 - Single Filter Water Filtration System
Replacement Cartridges Sold SeparatelyCheck it out
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
Ice-O-Matic Model B42PS - 374 lbs Ice Storage Bin
Capacity: 374 lbs. No adapter kit required to pair with this ice machine.Check it out
CIM0320HA Modular Cube Ice Maker
Half Cube, Air-CooledCheck it out
CIM0320FW Modular Cube Ice Maker
Full Cube, Water-CooledCheck it out
Not sure which ice maker is best for you? Check out these helpful blog posts!
- Ice-O-Matic Releases New Elevation Series
- Ice-O-Matic Releases New Elevation Series
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What Type of Ice Do I Need?
- Recommended Ice Machines
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?
- Space-saving design and dual exhaust allow hot-air to discharge from the side or top of the unit adding flexibility to installation and limiting the potential of obstructed exhaust
- Constructed with BPA-free plastic, recyclable parts, and digital controls to monitor energy use making this ice machine up to 20% more energy efficient than other leading models
- Food zone built with BPA-free plastic parts that snap in and out and are dishwasher safe, making cleaning simple and efficient
- Easily removable and dishwasher safe water distribution tube eliminates the hassle of bottle brushes when cleaning
- One-touch cleaning system for sanitizing, and descaling with LED signals to notify you when cleaning is required
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board allows for simple access, digital diagnostics, and common configuration, making installing and servicing simpler than ever
- Agion® technology is permanently integrated into essential food zone area providing consistent and high-quality antimicrobial protection.
- Ice Maker: 3 years parts and labor
- Evaporator and Compressor: 5 years parts
- Evaporator: 7 years parts and labor**
**only when enrolled in Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Ice-O-Matic Water Filter Registration Program
If you purchase an Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 Single Filter Water Filtration System with your cube ice maker, register your ice machine and your water filter, and replace the water filter cartridge every six months, you will receive seven years of parts and labor coverage on the evaporator.
|Specifications:||Manufacturer:||Model:||Width:||Depth:||Height:||Weight:||Cond. Unit:||Ice Shape:||Ice Cube Dimensions in. (mm.):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (70° F air/50° F water):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (90° F air/70° F water):||Potable Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*||Condenser Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0320FA||22 1.4 in||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||150||Air||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||313 lbs. (142 kg.)||244 lbs. (111 kg.)||20 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0320FW||22 1.4 in||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Water||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||316 lbs. (142 kg.)||274 lbs. (124 kg.)||19.6 gallons||179 gallons|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0320HA||22 1.4 in||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||150||Air||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||313 lbs. (142 kg.)||244 lbs. (111 kg.)||20 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0320HW||22 1.4 in||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Water||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||316 lbs. (143 kg.)||274 lbs. (124 kg.)||19.6 gallons||179 gallons|
*Specs calculated 90° F air/70° F water.