NEW LOW PRICE! | Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0436HA 465 lbs Modular Cube Ice Maker - Air Cooled
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits!
- 30 in. space-saving modular air-cooled cube ice machine capable of producing 465 lbs of half cube (3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day
- Constructed of BPA-free plastic and recyclable material, designed to be up to 20% more energy efficient than other models, and exceeds 2018 DOE regulations
- Dual Exhaust technology allows hot air to be discharged from the top or side of the unit
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies servicing and installation through digital diagnostics and common configuration
- Seamless, crevice-free food zone is entirely sealed off from mechanical parts making cleaning and sanitation fast and efficient
- Built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection and One-Touch Cleaning makes sanitizing and descaling the ice maker incredibly easy
- Extended seven-year evaporator warranty available through Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Simple innovation and exclusive eco-friendly features make Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series of modular ice machines stand out as unique among its competitors. Refusing to prioritize productivity at the expense of the environment, the Elevation Series is constructed with BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts, exceeds the new 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations, and is designed to be up to 20% more energy efficient than other models. With its compact 30 in. space-saving design, the Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0463HA 465 lbs modular air-cooled cube ice maker provides flexibility of installation, and its ability to produce up to 465 lbs of half cube (3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice make the CIM0436HA a reliable and efficient option for great tasting ice and optimizing small spaces.
Exclusive to the Elevation Series, the Dual Exhaust technology accommodates top-air and side-air discharge, meeting most any airflow requirement. This feature also eliminates the need for a kit to adjust airflow and drastically limits the potential of obstructed exhaust.
The Universal Smart Harness™ control board equips this ice machine series with digital diagnostics, universal components, and common configuration which simplify operator access and make servicing and installation simpler than ever before. Mission-critical indicators keep you a step ahead of problems that might arise, and the intuitive user-friendly design of the ice machine limits calls to your service technician. Fewer calls to your technician means less time spent on repairs, lower operating costs, and more time producing revenue.
As shown in each of these exceptional features, Ice-O-Matic has created the Elevation Series, including the CIM0436HA unit, with your health and safety in mind. This machine is not only easier to clean, but stays cleaner longer! The BPA-free plastic food zone is seamless and completely sealed from all mechanical hardware, and built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection, preventing contamination in the area where ice is produced. The smooth, crevice-free food zone is constructed with snap-in/snap-out dishwasher-safe components that make cleaning easier and far less time consuming. These features paired with the machine's One-Touch Cleaning capabilities and LED signal indicating when cleaning is required allow you to sanitize, descale, and maintain the quality of your CIM0436HA with ease. For more information about some of these unique features, check out two of Ice-O-Matic's helpful videos!
All of these features come standard with every model in the Elevation Series and require no additional cost, inventory, or kits to install.
Click here for more information about Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series modular cube ice machines.
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
IFQ1 - Single Filter Water Filtration System
Replacement Cartridges Sold SeparatelyCheck it out
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
Ice-O-Matic Model B55PS Ice Storage Bin
Capacity: 556 lbs. No adapter kit required to pair with this ice machine.Check it out
CIM0436FA Modular Cube Ice Maker
Full Cube, Air-CooledCheck it out
CIM0436HW Modular Cube Ice Maker
Half Cube, Water-CooledCheck it out
Not sure which ice maker is best for you? Check out these helpful blog posts!
- Ice-O-Matic Releases New Elevation Series
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What Type of Ice Do I Need?
- Recommended Ice Machines
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?
- Space-saving design and dual exhaust allow hot-air to discharge from the side or top of the unit adding flexibility to installation and limiting the potential of obstructed exhaust
- Constructed with BPA-free plastic, recyclable parts, and digital controls to monitor energy use making this ice machine up to 20% more energy efficient than other leading models
- Food zone built with BPA-free plastic parts that snap in and out and are dishwasher safe, making cleaning simple and efficient
- Easily removable and dishwasher safe water distribution tube eliminates the hassle of bottle brushes when cleaning
- One-touch cleaning system for sanitizing, and descaling with LED signals to notify you when cleaning is required
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board allows for simple access, digital diagnostics, and common configuration, making installing and servicing simpler than ever
- Agion® technology is permanently integrated into essential food zone area providing consistent and high-quality antimicrobial protection.
- Ice Maker: 3 years parts and labor
- Evaporator and Compressor: 5 years parts
- Evaporator: 7 years parts and labor**
**only when enrolled in Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Ice-O-Matic Water Filter Registration Program
If you purchase an Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 Single Filter Water Filtration System with your cube ice maker, register your ice machine and your water filter, and replace the water filter cartridge every six months, you will receive seven years of parts and labor coverage on the evaporator.
|Specifications:||Manufacturer:||Model:||ENERGY STAR Certified:||Width:||Depth:||Height:||Weight:||Cond. Unit:||Ice Shape:||Ice Cube Dimensions in. (mm.):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (70° F air/50° F water):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (90° F air/70° F water):||Potable Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*||Condenser Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0436FA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Air||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||450 lbs. (204 kg.)||340 lbs. (154 kg.)||18 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0436FW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Water||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||485 lbs. (220 kg.)||410 lbs. (186 kg.)||17.7 gallons||185 gallons|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0436HA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Air||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||465 lbs. (211 kg.)||350 lbs. (159 kg.)||18 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0436HW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Water||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||500 lbs. (227 kg.)||420 lbs. (191 kg.)||17.7 gallons||185 gallons|
*Specs calculated 90° F air/70° F water.