Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0636HW 620 lbs Modular Cube Ice Maker - Water Cooled
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits!
- Space-saving 30 in. modular water-cooled cube ice machine capable of producing up to 620 lbs of half cube (3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day
- Constructed of BPA-free plastic and recyclable materials, this ice maker is designed to be up to 20% more energy efficient than other models and exceeds 2018 DOE regulations
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies servicing and installation through digital diagnostics and common configuration
- Crevice-free food zone is seamless and entirely sealed off from mechanical parts making cleaning and sanitation a breeze
- Built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection and One-Touch Cleaning makes sanitizing and descaling the ice maker incredibly easy
- Extended seven-year evaporator warranty available through Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Desiring to create a line of ice makers that is compact, innovative, and ideal for most any kitchen or food service environment, Ice-O-Matic developed their new eco-friendly Elevation Series. The Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0636HW 620 lbs modular water-cooled cube ice maker is constructed to be a 30 in. unit that optimizes tight spaces and maintains the capacity necessary for producing up to 620 lbs of half cube (3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day. Leading eco-friendly features, like recyclable materials and BPA-Free plastic, have made Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series up to 20% more energy efficient than competing models and have allowed these machines to exceed the 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations.
The Universal Smart Harness™ control board is equipped with digital diagnostics, universal components, and common configurations. All of these help the CIM0636HW ice machine be user-friendly, easily installed, and quickly serviced. The food zone is seamless, crevice-free, and completely sealed from all mechanical hardware preventing contamination wherever ice would be. Agion® antimicrobial protection, snap-in/snap-out dishwasher-safe components, and One-Touch Cleaning make cleaning and maintaining the CIM0636HW quick and simple. For more information about some of these unique features, check out two of Ice-O-Matic's helpful videos!
All of these standard features are available on every model of the Elevation Series with no additional money, inventory, or kits required for installation.
Click here for more information about Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series modular cube ice machines.
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
IFQ1 - Single Filter Water Filtration System
Replacement Cartridges Sold SeparatelyCheck it out
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
Ice-O-Matic Model B55PS Ice Storage Bin
Capacity: 556 lbs. No adapter kit required to pair with this ice machine.Check it out
CIM0636FW Modular Cube Ice Maker
Full Cube, Water-CooledCheck it out
CIM0636HA Modular Cube Ice Maker
Half Cube, Air-CooledCheck it out
Not sure which ice maker is best for you? Check out these helpful blog posts!
- Ice-O-Matic Releases New Elevation Series
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What Type of Ice Do I Need?
- Recommended Ice Machines
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?
- Space-saving design adds to the flexibility of installation
- Constructed with BPA-free plastic, recyclable parts, and digital controls to monitor energy use making this ice machine up to 20% more energy efficient than other leading models
- Food zone built with BPA-free plastic parts that snap in and out and are dishwasher safe, making cleaning simple and efficient
- Easily removable and dishwasher safe water distribution tube eliminates the hassle of bottle brushes when cleaning
- One-touch cleaning system for sanitizing, and descaling with LED signals to notify you when cleaning is required
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board allows for simple access, digital diagnostics, and common configuration, making installing and servicing simpler than ever
- Agion® technology is permanently integrated into essential food zone area providing consistent and high-quality antimicrobial protection.
- Ice Maker: 3 years parts and labor
- Evaporator and Compressor: 5 years parts
- Evaporator: 7 years parts and labor**
**only when enrolled in Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Ice-O-Matic Water Filter Registration Program
If you purchase an Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 Single Filter Water Filtration System with your cube ice maker, register your ice machine and your water filter, and replace the water filter cartridge every six months, you will receive seven years of parts and labor coverage on the evaporator.
|Specifications:||Manufacturer:||Model:||ENERGY STAR Certified:||Width:||Depth:||Height:||Weight:||Cond. Unit:||Ice Shape:||Ice Cube Dimensions in. (mm.):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (70° F air/50° F water):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (90° F air/70° F water):||Potable Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*||Condenser Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0636FA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Air||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||580 lbs. (263 kg.)||445 lbs. (202 kg.)||18.6 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0636FR||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||165||Remote||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||595 lbs. (270 kg.)||520 lbs. (236 kg.)||19.0 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0636FW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Water||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||600 lbs. (272 kg.)||520 lbs. (236 kg.)||19.2 gallons||180 gallons|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0636HA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Air||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||600 lbs. (272 kg.)||455 lbs. (206 kg.)||18.6 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0636HR||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Remote||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||615 lbs. (279 kg.)||535 lbs. (243 kg.)||19.0 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0636HW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Water||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||620 lbs. (281 kg.)||535 lbs. (243 kg.)||19.2 gallons||180 gallons|
*Specs calculated 90° F air/70° F water.