Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0636HA 600 lbs Modular Cube Ice Maker - Air Cooled
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits!
- 30 in. space-saving modular air-cooled cube ice machine capable of producing 600 lbs of half cube (3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day
- Constructed of BPA-free plastic and recyclable material, designed to be up to 20% more energy efficient than other models, and exceeds 2018 DOE regulations
- Dual Exhaust technology allows hot air to be discharged from the top or side of the unit
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies servicing and installation through digital diagnostics and common configuration
- Seamless, crevice-free food zone is entirely sealed off from mechanical parts making cleaning and sanitation fast and efficient
- Built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection and One-Touch Cleaning makes sanitizing and descaling the ice maker incredibly easy
- Extended seven-year evaporator warranty available through Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Ice-O-Matic, a company who has kept simplicity, environmental responsibility, and crystal-clear ice a priority for over 60 years, has proven themselves once again with the release of their newest line of high quality ice makers, the Elevation Series. With leading eco-friendly features, this line of modular ice machines is a clean and dependable ice making solution with refreshingly innovative design that values leaving the smallest environmental footprint possible, without sacrificing productivity. BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts are major features allowing the Elevation Series to exceed the new 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations and be up to 20% more energy efficient than competitor models. Its compact 30 in. space-saving build, versatility, and capability to produce up to 600 lbs of half cube (3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day make the Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0636HA 600 lbs modular air-cooled cube ice maker a small but mighty option for great tasting ice and well-used floor space.
Exclusive and innovative Dual Exhaust technology accommodates top-air and side-air discharge, meeting most every airflow requirement and virtually eliminating the need for a kit to adjust airflow and the potential of obstructed exhaust.
Unique to the Elevation Series, the Universal Smart Harness™ control board utilizes digital diagnostics, universal components, and common configuration creating and ensuring user-friendly operator access and simpler-than-ever installation and servicing. Mission-critical indicators keep you a step ahead of problems that might arise and limit calls to your service technician. Fewer calls to your technician means less time spent on repairs, lower operating costs, and more money in your pocket at the end of the day.
Adding to this ground-breaking and innovative design, Ice-O-Matic has created the CIM0636HA and other units in the Elevation Series with health and safety in mind, making them not only easier to clean, but capable of staying cleaner longer! The BPA-free plastic food zone is seamless and completely sealed from all mechanical hardware and Agion® antimicrobial protection resists contamination where ice is produced. The smooth, crevice-free food zone and snap-in/snap-out dishwasher-safe components make for fast and efficient wipe-down. One-Touch Cleaning capabilities and LED signal indicating when cleaning is required allow you to sanitize, descale, and maintain the quality of your CIM0636HA with ease. For more information about some of these unique features, check out two of Ice-O-Matic's helpful videos!
Every one of these ground-breaking features come standard with all models of the Elevation Series, ensuring the series stands out as unique among its competitors, and they require no additional costs, inventory, or kits to install.
Click here for more information about Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series modular cube ice machines.
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
IFQ1 - Single Filter Water Filtration System
Replacement Cartridges Sold SeparatelyCheck it out
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
Ice-O-Matic Model B55PS Ice Storage Bin
Capacity: 556 lbs. No adapter kit required to pair with this ice machine.Check it out
CIM0636FA Modular Cube Ice Maker
Full Cube, Air-CooledCheck it out
CIM0636HW Modular Cube Ice Maker
Half Cube, Water-CooledCheck it out
Not sure which ice maker is best for you? Check out these helpful blog posts!
- Ice-O-Matic Releases New Elevation Series
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What Type of Ice Do I Need?
- Recommended Ice Machines
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?
- Space-saving design and dual exhaust allow hot-air to discharge from the side or top of the unit adding flexibility to installation and limiting the potential of obstructed exhaust
- Constructed with BPA-free plastic, recyclable parts, and digital controls to monitor energy use making this ice machine up to 20% more energy efficient than other leading models
- Food zone built with BPA-free plastic parts that snap in and out and are dishwasher safe, making cleaning simple and efficient
- Easily removable and dishwasher safe water distribution tube eliminates the hassle of bottle brushes when cleaning
- One-touch cleaning system for sanitizing, and descaling with LED signals to notify you when cleaning is required
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board allows for simple access, digital diagnostics, and common configuration, making installing and servicing simpler than ever
- Agion® technology is permanently integrated into essential food zone area providing consistent and high-quality antimicrobial protection.
- Ice Maker: 3 years parts and labor
- Evaporator and Compressor: 5 years parts
- Evaporator: 7 years parts and labor**
**only when enrolled in Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Ice-O-Matic Water Filter Registration Program
If you purchase an Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 Single Filter Water Filtration System with your cube ice maker, register your ice machine and your water filter, and replace the water filter cartridge every six months, you will receive seven years of parts and labor coverage on the evaporator.
|Specifications:||Manufacturer:||Model:||ENERGY STAR Certified:||Width:||Depth:||Height:||Weight:||Cond. Unit:||Ice Shape:||Ice Cube Dimensions in. (mm.):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (70° F air/50° F water):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (90° F air/70° F water):||Potable Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*||Condenser Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0636FA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Air||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||580 lbs. (263 kg.)||445 lbs. (202 kg.)||18.6 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0636FR||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||165||Remote||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||595 lbs. (270 kg.)||520 lbs. (236 kg.)||19.0 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0636FW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Water||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||600 lbs. (272 kg.)||520 lbs. (236 kg.)||19.2 gallons||180 gallons|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0636HA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Air||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||600 lbs. (272 kg.)||455 lbs. (206 kg.)||18.6 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0636HR||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Remote||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||615 lbs. (279 kg.)||535 lbs. (243 kg.)||19.0 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0636HW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Water||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||620 lbs. (281 kg.)||535 lbs. (243 kg.)||19.2 gallons||180 gallons|
*Specs calculated 90° F air/70° F water.