Manitowoc Indigo Series IDF-0900A-261 874 lbs Medium Capacity Modular Ice Cube Machine - Air Cooled
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits!
- Ice machine capable of producing up to 874 lbs. of ice per 24 hours
- Produces dice ice cubes (7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) at 48 cubes per lb.
- Acoustical ice sensing probe allows for reliable operation in even the most challenging water conditions
- Hinged front door and removable equipment make cleaning fast, efficient, and easy
- EasyRead® display clearly communicates the operating status and maintenance reminders through a blue illuminated display
- Programmable ice production
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR standards, improving efficiency and increasing savings
The Manitowoc Indigo Series IDF-0900A-261 Modular Ice Cube Machine is an excellent choice for an eco-friendly, high-quality modular ice machine for most any high-volume food service environment. With the capability to produce up to 874 lbs. of dice (7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day while maintaining low operating costs and a small footprint, Manitowoc created the IDF-0900A-261 as a durable and efficient solution to ice making.
Unlike many competitor models, this ice machine stands out with its EasyRead® display that allows for streamlined communication between the operator and the equipment, and takes the guesswork out of owning and operating an ice machine. In addition to this, The EasyRead® technology uses unique symbols on an illuminated blue display to differentiate between urgent and non-urgent concerns and messages, and, with the simple touch of a button, gives you access to crucial information regarding your machine - model number, serial numbers, warranty information, etc.
The IDF-0900A-261 is equipped with programmable ice production settings, exceeds ENERGY STAR standards, and is built with durability in mind. The IDF-0900A-261 has an acoustical ice sensing probe that ensures consistent and reliable operation and any surfaces and parts that would require cleaning and care are accessible from the front of the machine and removable without tools. And the DuraTech Exterior, stainless steel finish, and clear-coat resist fingerprints, dirt, and corrosion as well.
Manitowoc has included several key components to inhibit lime deposits, slime growth, and mineral scale, increasing the reliability and cleanliness of the unit. Several plastic food zone parts are molded with AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection and the Automatic Cleaning System (iAuCS®) can initiate a cleaning/sanitizing cycle to clean the evaporator automatically at a predetermined interval. This will extend time between servicing. The LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor inhibits the yeast and bacteria growth by creating "active air" that passes over exposed parts of the food zone.
If you are interested in an ice machine such as this, but with different sized ice cubes, or in any of our other add-on items, we would recommend checking out the products listed below.
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
ArcticPure Water Filter
Replacement Cartridges Sold SeparatelyCheck it out
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
B-570 Ice Storage Bin
Capacity: 430 lbs.Check it out
IR-0906A-261 Medium Capacity Ice Cube Machine
Regular Cube, Air-CooledCheck it out
IY-0906A-261 Medium Capacity Ice Cube Machine
Half Dice, Air-CooledCheck it out
ID-1106A-261 High Capacity Ice Cube Machine
Dice, Air-CooledCheck it out
Not sure which ice maker is best for you? Check out these helpful blog posts!
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What Type of Ice Do I Need?
- Recommended Ice Machines
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?
- Eco-friendly features and small footprint allow ice machine to exceed ENERGY STAR standards
- EasyRead® display communicates operating status and maintenance reminders, and allows for customizable ice production
- Intelligent diagnostics give diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation 24/7
- DuraTech exterior, stainless steel finish, and AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection increase the durability and efficiency of the machine
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe adds reliability by optimize operation even in challenging water conditions
- Hinged front door allows for easy access to the ice machine
- Water-trough, distribution tube, and sensing probes are easily removable without tools for efficient cleaning
Standard Customizable Features with EasyRead® Display
- 14 different language options
- Time and date settings including choosing between a 24-hour and 12-hour clock
- Metric or imperial measurements
- Ice Clarity feature allows water usage to be adjusted to improve quality in hard water locations
- Brightness of EasyRead® display
- Password settings
- CleanMinder scheduling
- Air and water filter change reminders
- 3-year ice maker parts and labor
- 5-year evaporator parts and labor
- 5-year compressor parts and 3-year compressor labor