Manitowoc Indigo Series IRF-0900A-261 797 lbs Medium Capacity Modular Ice Cube Machine - Air Cooled
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits!
- Ice machine capable of producing up to 797 lbs. of ice per 24 hours
- Produces regular ice cubes (1 1/8 in. x 1 1/8 in. x 7/8 in.) at 32 cubes per lb.
- Acoustical ice sensing probe allows for reliable operation in even the most challenging water conditions
- Hinged front door and removable equipment make cleaning fast, efficient, and easy
- EasyRead® display clearly communicates the operating status and maintenance reminders through a blue illuminated display
- Programmable ice production
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR standards, improving efficiency and increasing savings
If you are in the market for an ice machine capable of producing large amounts of crystal-clear ice while maintaining a small footprint and keeping operating costs low, the Manitowoc Indigo Series IRF-0900A-261 Modular Ice Cube Machine is an excellent choice. With the capability to produce up to 797 lbs. of regular (1 1/8 in. x 1 1/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day, the IRF-0900A-261 is a great addition to most any kitchen or high-volume food service environment.
The EasyRead® display makes this ice machine stand out against its competitors, because it allows for streamlined communication between the operator and the equipment, and it takes the guesswork out of owning and operating an ice machine. This blue illuminated display system lets you customize the settings on your Indigo machine to best meet your needs. In addition, the EasyRead® technology uses unique symbols to differentiate between urgent and non-urgent concerns and messages, and gives you access to crucial information regarding your machine - model number, serial numbers, warranty information, etc. - with the simple touch of a button.
Not only is the IRF-0900A-261 equipped with programmable ice production settings, but it exceeds ENERGY STAR standards and is built with durability that is designed to last. This machine has an acoustical ice sensing probe that ensures consistent and reliable operation in even the most challenging water conditions. Any surfaces and parts that would require cleaning and care are accessible from the front of the machine and removable without the hassle of a tool kit. And the DuraTech Exterior combined with a stainless steel finish and clear-coat not only resist fingerprints and dirt, but corrosion as well.
With the vision to build the Indigo Series of machines to last for years to come, Manitowoc has included several key components to inhibit lime deposits, slime growth, and mineral scale. Several plastic food zone parts are molded with AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection and the Automatic Cleaning System (iAuCS®) can initiate a cleaning/sanitizing cycle to the evaporator automatically at a predetermined interval which can extend time between servicing. The LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor inhibits the yeast and bacteria growth by creating "active air" that passes over exposed parts of the food zone.**
If you are interested in an ice machine such as this, but with different sized ice cubes, or in any of our other add-on items, we would recommend checking out the products listed below.
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
ArcticPure Water Filter
Replacement Cartridges Sold SeparatelyCheck it out
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
B-570 Ice Storage Bin
Capacity: 430 lbs.Check it out
ID-0900A-261 Medium Capacity Ice Cube Machine
Dice, Air-CooledCheck it out
IY-0900A-261 Medium Capacity Ice Cube Machine
Half Dice, Air-CooledCheck it out
IY-1106A-261 High Capacity Ice Cube Machine
Half Dice, Air-CooledCheck it out
Not sure which ice maker is best for you? Check out these helpful blog posts!
- Eco-friendly features and small footprint allow ice machine to exceed ENERGY STAR standards
- EasyRead® display communicates operating status and maintenance reminders, and allows for customizable ice production
- Intelligent diagnostics give diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation 24/7
- DuraTech exterior, stainless steel finish, and AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection increase the durability and efficiency of the machine
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe adds reliability by optimizing operation even in challenging water conditions
- Hinged front door allows for easy access to the ice machine
- Water-trough, distribution tube, and sensing probes are easily removable without tools for efficient cleaning
Standard Customizable Features with EasyRead® Display
- 14 different language options
- Time and date settings including choosing between a 24-hour and 12-hour clock
- Metric or imperial measurements
- Ice Clarity feature allows water usage to be adjusted to improve quality in hard water locations
- Brightness of EasyRead® display
- Password settings
- CleanMinder scheduling
- Air and water filter change reminders
- 3-year ice maker parts and labor
- 5-year evaporator parts and labor
- 5-year compressor parts and 3-year compressor labor
|Specifications:||Manufacturer:||Model:||Width:||Depth:||Height:||Weight:||Cond. Unit:||Ice Shape:||Ice Cube Dimensions in. (cm.):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (70° F air/50° F water):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (90° F air/70° F water):||Water Usage per 100 lbs. of Ice:*||Ice Storage Bin Recommendation:**||Ice Storage:||Width with Bin:||Depth with Bin:||Height with Bin:|
|Manitowoc||IRF-0900A-261||30 in. (76.2 cm.)||24 1/2 in. (62.2 cm.)||26 1/2 in. (67.3 cm.)||213.8 lbs. (97 kg.)||Air||Regular||1 1/8 (2.86) x 1 1/8 (2.86) x 7/8 (2.22)||797 lbs. (362 kg.)||639 lbs. (290 kg.)||19 gallons (71.9 liters)||Manitowoc B-570 Ice Storage Bin||430 lbs. (195 kg.)||30 in. (76.2 cm.)||34 in. (86.4 cm.)||76 1/2 in. (194.3 cm.)|
|Manitowoc||ID-0906A-261||30 in. (76.2 cm.)||24 1/2 in. (62.2 cm.)||26 1/2 in. (67.3 cm.)||213.8 lbs. (97 kg.)||Air||Dice||7/8 (2.22) x 7/8 (2.22) x 7/8 (2.22)||874 lbs. (396 kg.)||664 lbs. (301 kg.)||19 gallons (71.9 liters)||Manitowoc B-570 Ice Storage Bin||430 lbs. (195 kg.)||30 in. (76.2 cm.)||34 in. (86.4 cm.)||76 1/2 in. (194.3 cm.)|
|Manitowoc||IY-0906A-261||30 in. (76.2 cm.)||24 1/2 in. (62.2 cm.)||26 1/2 in. (67.3 cm.)||213.8 lbs. (97 kg.)||Air||Half Dice||3/8 (0.95) x 1 1/8 (2.86) x 7/8 (2.22)||901 lbs. (409 kg.)||710 lbs. (322 kg.)||19 gallons (71.9 liters)||Manitowoc B-570 Ice Storage Bin||430 lbs. (195 kg.)||30 in. (76.2 cm.)||34 in. (86.4 cm.)||76 1/2 in. (194.3 cm.)|
*Specs calculated 90° F air/70° F water.
**Ice Storage Bins are sold separately and are available as add-on products with this purchase.