True GDM-72-LD 72 Cu. Ft. Glass Door Merchandising Cooler - LED
- Free ShippingxLucky you! This product qualifies for free shipping (contiguous United States only).
Click here to see why.
- Price MatchxFound a better price somewhere else? We'll beat it! Call us at (888) 810-5043 or fill out our price match form.
- Prima ReturnsxThis item may be returned under our Prima Returns policy. Please note that there will be a 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Looking to maximize your drink sales with an eye-catching glass door merchandiser? They may already be a nice chunk of your business, but there’s always room to grow. Place a True GDM-72-LD in your shop and watch this brightly-lit focal point do the selling for you.
True’s merchandisers perform reliably and efficiently. The GDM-72-LD has the oversized refrigeration and foamed-in-place insulation that have always been a part of the True design. Additionally, the self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades are engineered to deliver a high-volume, low-velocity airflow that conserves energy. Energy is also conserved by LED lighting and a double pane door made with True’s low-E glass to reflect infrared light and keep the heat out of your cooler. With features like these, the GDM-72-LD will save you money and perform reliably for years to come.
True Refrigeration is an industry leader and considered the number one manufacturer for glass door merchandisers. With “Made in the USA” quality, True prides themselves on utilizing the highest quality materials. A generous warranty of three years parts and labor and five years on compressor shows True’s care for their customers. True’s reputation for quality gives you something you can depend on.
As a reliable addition to your shop, the GDM-72-LD shows quality and smart engineering. Sit back and watch your sales increase with this glass door cooler.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Made in USA
- Leading brand
- Double pane thermal insulated assembly
- Airflow design for energy efficiency
- 3 year commercial warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on the compressor
- Safety-shielded LED interior lighting
- Maintains a temperature between 33° and 38° F (.5° C and 3.3° C)
- Permanent exterior with white laminated vinyl that will not peel or chip
- Illuminated exterior sign panel
- White aluminum liner on the interior and a stainless steel bottom floor
- Same material as the cabinet interior for shelf support pilasters
- Easy maintenance is provided with the bottom mounted condensing unit
- Eight PVC coated wire shelves are adjustable and heavy duty
- Twelve heavy duty, PVC coated wire shelves are included and are adjustable on 1/2” increments
- Each shelf comes with four chrome plated shelf clips
- Frame rail is welded steel for durability and coated with black powder for corrosion protection
- Twelve inch long handle for each door
- Evaporator coil is extra large and balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser
- The cast iron evaporator fan motor(s) are sealed and self-lubricating
- Larger fan blades are efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design
- “Low-E” double pane thermal insulated glass door assembly for energy efficiency
- Positive seal and self-closing doors
- Door gaskets are removable without tools for ease of cleaning and magnetic
- True’s integrated door light (IDL) system for brighter, shadow free illumination
- Self-contained, factory engineered, environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant capillary tube system
- The entire cabinet structure utilizes Ecomate, True’s foamed-in-place insulation
- Electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs are used in the cabinet for energy efficiency and a longer bulb life
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate potential corrosion
- Convenient built-in clean-out drain in cabinet floor
- NSF-7 listed for the storage and display of bottled product
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
|Dimensions LxDxH (inches):||78.13 x 29.88 x 78.63|
|Cord Length:||9 ft|
|Crated Weight:||670 lbs|
|Temperature Range:||33° to 38° F|