True TD-50-18 - 50" Deep Well Beer Cooler
- Free ShippingxLucky you! This product qualifies for free shipping (contiguous United States only).
Click here to see why.
- Price MatchxFound a better price somewhere else? We'll beat it! Call us at (888) 810-5043 or fill out our price match form.
- Prima ReturnsxThis item may be returned under our Prima Returns policy. Please note that there will be a 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
True is well-recognized as a leader in the refrigeration industry. And with the TD-50-18, you'll get the type of bottle cooler you would expect from an industry leader. It comes with True's standard oversized refrigeration system to efficiently lower and maintain the temperature of the unit, as well as forced-air cooling to ensure bottles cool faster. All of this comes housed in a durable stainless steel, vinyl, and aluminum exterior that will fit well in a bar. The TD-50-18 will be a welcome addition to bars by providing a reliable and efficient bottle cooler backed by a well-known brand.
- Oversized refrigeration system creates a uniform temperature.
- Evaporator and larger fan blades provide quicker temperature recovery time during the busiest hours of the day.
- Forced-air cooling cools tops of bottles first, reducing the temperature quicker.
- Temperature Range: 33° to 38° F.
- Condensing unit slides out from behind the front grill to make it easy to clean and perform routine maintenance.
- Exterior is made with durable stainless steel, vinyl, and aluminum.
- 134A refrigerant is safer for the environment and reduces ozone depletion.
- Interior contains galvanized steel for years of use.
- Environmentally friendly insulation keeps cold air from leaking out of the unit.
- Galvanized steel base rail is treates to prevent corrosion.
- Oversized refrigeration system creates uniform product temperature.
- Evaporator and larger fan blades provide quicker temperature recovery times during the busiest times of the day.
- Four adjustable dividers allow the unit to be customized based upon the needs of the bar.
- Epoxy-coated evaporator eliminates corrosion.
- Pre-wired NEMA-5-15R is ready to be plugged in right away for use.
- NSF-7 compliant for packaged or bottled products.
- Commercial Warranty: 3 year parts and labor/ additional 2 year compressor.
|Capacity 12oz Bottles:||16.5 Cases|
|Capacity 12oz Cans:||24 Cases|
|Dimensions LxDxH (inches):||49.63 x 26.63 x 33.38|
|Cord Length:||7 ft|
|Crated Weight:||275 lbs|
|Temperature Range:||33° to 38° F|