True TD-65-24 - 65" Deep Well Beer Cooler
- This item drop-ships from our vendor. Please allow 2 business days for orders to process. Reach out prior to purchase for lead times.
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
Full-bodied beer and cold cola straight from a 33 - 38 degree True Deep Well Horizontal Bottle Cooler satisfy taste buds, bringing customers back for more. Stockpile up to 528 twelve ounce bottles or 780 twelve ounce cans into this spacious, 65” Horizontal Cooler. The TD-65-24 bottle cooler delivers what you've come to expect from True: fast temp recovery times ensuring efficiency and customer satisfaction, a robust frame guaranteeing durability, and standard accessories to keep your job simple.
When thirsty customers await, your beverages better be chilled and ready for the rocks. The TD-65-24 anticipates your customer's thirst for an icy cold quench with its speedy temperature recovery every time you open its door. Evaporator coils cover at least a 20% larger surface area than the industry standard, meaning beverages get colder faster. Plus, True's guided airflow system chills products on the top first, guaranteeing your coldest products are the easiest to reach. An efficient refrigeration system cranking out consistently cold beverages leaves patrons satisfied and your wallet full of well earned cash.
Environmentally friendly insulation sustains efficient refrigeration. Ecofoam keeps cold air from leaking out of True's bottle cooler. This insulation is housed in a stainless steel and black vinyl exterior with a high quality galvanized steel interior. True's robust cabinet structure is dressed to impress, while also ensuring energy efficiency and durability. Choose long lasting, environmentally savvy products; invest in True.
And what is an investment without all the standard features you've come to expect from True? The TD-65-24 Deep Well Horizontal Bottle Cooler includes a removable bottle opener and cap-catcher, four adjustable bin dividers for maximal storage possibilities, an accessible condensing unit, 3 years parts and labor commercial warranty plus additional 2 year compressor warranty, and more. Invest in the best; buy from True.
Conveniently serve customers by accessing hundreds of ice cold bottle or cans right in your front of house. Time-tested insulation, powerful evaporators, and sturdy cabinet components all contribute to saving you money, earning you money, and keeping customers returning for more. Buy from True today for all your bar and restaurant needs!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Spacious - Store 528 twelve ounce bottles or 780 twelve ounce cans in a 65” cabinet.
- Powerful - Evaporator and larger fan blades provide quicker, uniform temperature recovery time during the busiest hours of the day.
- Smart - Forced-air cooling cools tops of bottles first, reducing the temperature quicker.
- Trustworthy - Commercial Warranty: 3 year parts and labor/additional 2 year compressor.
- Condensing unit slides out from behind the front grill to make it easy to clean and perform routine maintenance.
- Exterior is made with durable stainless steel, vinyl, and aluminum.
- 134A refrigerant is safer for the environment and reduces ozone depletion.
- Interior contains galvanized steel for years of use.
- Environmentally friendly insulation keeps cold air from leaking out of the unit.
- Galvanized steel base rail is treates to prevent corrosion.
- Oversized refrigeration system creates uniform product temperature.
- Evaporator and larger fan blades provide quicker temperature recovery times during the busiest times of the day.
- Four adjustable dividers allow the unit to be customized based upon the needs of the bar.
- Epoxy-coated evaporator eliminates corrosion.
- Pre-wired NEMA-5-15R is ready to be plugged in right away for use.
- NSF-7 compliant for packaged or bottled products.
- Commercial Warranty: 3 year parts and labor/additional 2 year compressor.
|Capacity 12oz Bottles:||22 Cases|
|Capacity 12oz Cans:||32.5 Cases|
|Dimensions LxDxH (inches):||64 5/8" x 26 5/8" x 33 3/8"|
|Cord Length:||7 ft|
|Crated Weight:||345 lbs|
|Temperature Range:||33° to 38° F|