True TUC-27F-D-2-HC 27 Inch 2 Drawer Undercounter Freezer with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- This item drop-ships from our vendor. Please allow 2 business days for orders to process. Reach out prior to purchase for lead times.
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Environmentally Friendly R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- Oversized, Factory Balanced Refrigeration System with Guided Airflow
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Attractive, NSF-Approved, Clear-Coated, Aluminum Interior Liner
True units are designed with high quality components and materials to provide you with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, and exceptional food safety. The self-contained capillary tube system is factory engineered and uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The oversized, environmentally friendly, forced-air refrigeration systems maintains the freezer drawer temperatures at -10 F, which is ideal for both frozen food and ice cream.
The TUC-27F-D-2-HC features an automatic defrost system that is time-initiated and time terminated. The insulation used in this unit is a foamed-in-place, high density, environmentally friendly polyurethane.
Stainless steel and aluminum make up the quality exterior construction on this True unit. The interior is equally well-built featuring an attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner and stainless steel floor with coved corners for easy cleaning. Each of the two drawers on the TUC-27F-D-2-HC can accommodate one full size (12 in. x 20 in. x 6 in.) food pan (sold separately).
What's in the box?
- Two drawer freezer
- Cord and plug set
- Four castors (front two locking)
- 3 year commercial warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on the compressor. (USA only)
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and three global warming potential.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with high horsepower compressor and large condenser.
- Maintains cabinet temperatures of -10 F. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and large fan blades.
- Low velocity, high volume, efficient airflow design.
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, time-terminated.
- Stainless steel front, top, and end.
- Matching aluminum finished back.
- Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum interior liner.
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Cabinet structure and drawer facings feature foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation (high density, polyurethane insulation that has 0 ODP and 0 GWP).
- 5 inch diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- 36 inch work surface height
- Stainless steel exterior drawer facings, liners, and frames.
- Each drawer fitted with 12 inch long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- One-piece, magnetic drawer gaskets that are removable without tools.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel drawer slides and rollers that are removable without tools.
- Each drawer accommodates one full size 12 inch x 20 inch x 6 inch food pan (sold separately).
- Drawers will support varying size pan configurations with pan divider bars (drawer pans and divider bars optional).
- Epoxy coated evaporator to eliminate potential corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 5/8 x 30 1/8 x 29 3/4 in.|
|Cord Length||7 ft.|
|Shipping Weight||220 pounds|