True TUC-27F-HC 27 Inch Solid Door Undercounter Freezer with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Environmentally Friendly R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- Oversized, Factory Balanced Refrigeration System with Guided Airflow to Provide Uniform Product Temperatures
- Time-Initiated, Time-Terminated Automatic Defrost System
The TUC-27F-HC solid door undercounter freezer is designed using high quality components and materials to provide you with cold product temperatures, lower utility costs, and exceptional food safety.
Environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant is used in this unit's factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system. Another energy efficient feature in the TUC-27F-HC is the forced-air refrigeration system that holds the cabinet temperature at -10 F, which is ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream. With this you unit you never have to worry about remembering to manually defrost your unit as it features an with its time-initiated and time-terminated automatic defrost.
This unit's front, top, and ends are fashioned with stainless steel and the back is made up of aluminum. The interior is constructed with an attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner and stainless steel floor with coved corners for easy cleaning. The TUC-27F-HC is insulated using a high-density, environmentally friendly, foamed-in-place polyurethane.
What's in the box?
- Solid door freezer
- Two adjustable PVC coated wire shelves (four chrome plated shelf clips included with each shelf)
- Four stem castors (front two locking)
- Cord and plug set
Customers also looked at:
Westwind WUF27 27" Undercounter Freezer
Includes one PVC-coated shelf.Check it out Alternative Models
- Oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) cabinet temperatures
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True undercounter units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design.
- Unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Time-initiated, time-terminated automatic defrost system
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and cabinet ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate, a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5 inch (127 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set. 36 inch (915 mm) work surface height.
- Door fitted with 12 inch (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 90 degree stay open feature. Door swings within cabinet dimensions.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Two (2) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 23 1/4 inch x 16 inch (591 mm x 407 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2 inch (13 mm) increments.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 5/8 x 30 1/8 x 29 3/4 in.|
|Shipping Weight||190 lbs.|