True TUC-27F-LP-HC Low Profile Solid Door Freezer with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Environmentally Friendly Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- Stainless Steel Front, Top, and Ends
- Attractive, NSF Approved, Clear Coated Aluminum Interior Liner
- Comes Standard with Right Hinge Door. Left Hinge Door Available at No Extra Cost!
"Low Profile" models by true are designed to slide easily under custom built countertops. The TUC-27F-LP-HC features a 31 7/8 inch work surface height and its dual swivel castors provide easy placement of the unit.
The top, front, and sides of this unit is constructed with stainless steel and the back is made of aluminum. The interior is an attractive, NSF approved, clear coated, aluminum liner with stainless steel floor. The insulation for the TUC-27F-LP-HC solid door freezer is a high-density, foamed-in-place, environmentally friendly polyurethane. This freezer unit has a positive seal, self-closing door with a torsion type closure system.
The factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system on the TUC-27F-LP-HC uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and the oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system maintains the freezer temperature at -10 F which is ideal for both frozen food and ice cream.
What's in the box
- Solid door freezer
- Cord and plug set
- Two shelves with four shelf clips per shelf
- Four dual swivel castors
- Three year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on compressor. (USA only)
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and three global warming potential.
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and larger condenser.
- Maintains temperature at -10 F (-23.3 C). Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and large fan blades.
- Low velocity, high volume, efficient airflow design.
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Automatic defrost system that is time-initiated, time-terminated.
- Stainless steel front, top, and end exterior.
- Matching aluminum finished back.
- Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction.
- Attractive, NSF approved, clear-coated aluminum interior liner; Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Cabinet structure and solid door feature foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation (high density, polyurethane insulation that has 0 ODP and 0 GWP).
- 1 1/2 inch diameter dual swivel castors.
- 31 7/8 inch work surface height
- Door fitted with 12 inch long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 90 degree stay open feature.
- Door swing within cabinet dimensions.
- Removable without tools one piece magnetic door gasket.
- Two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves (23 1/4 inch x 16 inch).
- Four chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelves adjustable on 1/2 inch increments.
- Epoxy coated evaporator to eliminate potential corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 5/8 x 30 1/8 x 29 3/4 in.|
|Shipping Weight||200 lbs.|