True TWT-27D-2-HC Worktop Drawered Refrigerator with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Environmentally Friendly R290 Hydro Carbon Refrigerant
- Oversized, Factory Balanced Refrigeration System with Guided Airflow
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Attractive, NSF Approved, Clear Coated, Aluminum Interior Liner
True units are designed with enduring quality to help protect your long term investment. The TWT-27D-2-HC is designed using quality materials and components that provide you with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, and exceptional food safety. This unit is one of the best values in today's foodservice marketplace.
The TWT-27D-2-HC features a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that uses environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant. This unit also features an oversized, environmentally friendly, forced air refrigeration system that holds the cabinet temperature between 33 F and 38 F.
Quality construction is no question with this True unit. It features an all stainless steel front, top, and ends as well as a matching aluminum back. The top and backsplash on this drawered refrigerator are one piece, preventing bacteria and food particles from becoming trapped underneath. The interior is an attractive, NSF approved, clear coated, aluminum liner. The floor is constructed of stainless steel and features coved corners for easy cleaning. Also, this unit features foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation made from high density, polyurethane that has zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential.
Each drawer on TWT-27D-2-HC accommodates one full size (12 in. x 20 in. x 6 in.) food pan (sold separately).
What's in the box?
- Two drawer refrigerator
- Cord and plug set
- Four castors (front two locking)
- Three year commercial warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on compressor. (USA only)
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and three global warming potential.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with high horsepower compressor and large condenser.
- Maintains cabinet temperatures of 33 F to 38 F for the high quality food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and large fan blades.
- Low velocity, high volume, efficient airflow design.
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments.
- Stainless steel front, top, and end.
- Matching aluminum finished back.
- Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction.
- Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath.
- Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum interior liner.
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Cabinet structure and drawer facings feature foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation (high density, polyurethane insulation that has 0 ODP and 0 GWP).
- 5 inch diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- 36 inch work surface height
- Stainless steel exterior drawer facings, liners, and frames.
- Each drawer fitted with 12 inch long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- One-piece, magnetic drawer gaskets that are removable without tools.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel drawer slides and rollers that are removable without tools.
- Each drawer accommodates one full size 12 inch x 20 inch x 6 inch food pan (sold separately).
- Drawer will support varying size pan configurations with pan divider bars (drawer pans and divider bars optional).
- Epoxy coated evaporator to eliminate potential corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 5/8 x 30 1/8 x 33 3/8|
|Cord Length||7 ft.|