True TWT-27-HC Solid Door Refrigerator with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Environmentally Friendly R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- Oversized, Factory Balanced Refrigeration System with Guided Airflow
- Stainless Steel Front, Top, and Ends Exterior Construction
- Attractive, NSF Approved, Clear Coated, Aluminum Interior Liner
True units are designed with high quality materials and components to provide colder temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
The factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system in the TWT-27-HC uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. This unit also features an extra large evaporator that is coil balanced with a higher horsepower compressor and a large condenser which allows the TWT-27-HC to maintain cabinet temperatures between 33 F and 38 F for excellent food preservation. A foamed-in-place Ecomate high-density, environmentally friendly, polyurethane is used to insulate this unit.
The TWT-27-HC features all stainless steel construction of the front, top, and ends. The back is constructed with matching, finished aluminum. The top and backsplash of this unit are one piece to prevent bacteria and food particles from becoming trapped underneath. The interior of the TWT-27-HC is constructed with an attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. The floor is stainless steel with coved corners for easy cleaning.
What's in the box?
- Solid door refrigerator
- Cord and plug set
- Four castors(front two locking)
- Three year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on compressor. (USA only)
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and three global warming potential.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and larger condenser.
- Maintains temperature between 33 F - 38 F.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors.
- ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Stainless steel front, top, and end exterior.
- Matching aluminum finished back.
- Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction.
- Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath.
- Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum interior liner.
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Cabinet structure and solid door feature foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation (high density, polyurethane insulation that has 0 ODP and 0 GWP).
- Condensing unit access located in back, slides out for easy maintenance.
- 5 inch diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- 36 inch work surface height
- Exterior of the door is constructed of stainless steel; the interior features white aluminum to match cabinet interior.
- Door fitted with 12 inch long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 90 degree stay open feature.
- Removable without tools one piece magnetic door gasket.
- Two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves (23 1/4 inch x 16 inch).
- Four chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelves adjustable on 1/2 inch increments.
- Epoxy coated evaporator to eliminate potential corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 5/8 x 30 1/8 x 33 3/8|
|Shipping Weight||195 lbs.|