Atlantic Metalworks STT-3036-E - 30" x 36" Economy Stainless Steel Work Table
As time goes on, it becomes easier to discern frequently used equipment with the infrequent. Commercial stainless steel tables will always be on the frequent list. Many appreciate Atlantic Metalworks’s stainless steel tables for their storage capability, stability, and long lasting performance. You can prepare meal after meal on it, store your pots, pans, utensils, mixers, juicers, slicers, or whatever else you may need. The STT-3036-E Stainless Steel Table prevents rust with its adjustable plastic feet while at the same time removes that potential wobble which uneven surfaces can create. They’re so confident in the durability of their products, they guarantee for a whole year that our commercial stainless steel tables will be defect free in workmanship and construction.
Here's a short guide on quickly putting together your new table - How to Assemble a Stainless Steel Table
- 30" x 36" worktable.
- 18 gauge stainless steel top.
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet.
- Galvanized adjustable-height undershelf.
- Top reinforced with hat channel frames.
- Gussets recessed into hat channel frames and welded to back-up tabs to increase stability.
- When properly assembled, the STT-3036-E's top shelf can hold 625 pounds of evenly distributed weight; the under shelf can accommodate 435 pounds.
- Warranty: Guaranteed against defects in material and/or
workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- To learn more about the purchase and upkeep of stainless steel products and what will best meet your needs, check out this blog series on Stainless Steel.
Notice: We are in the process of transitioning our tables from bull-nose to counter-top edges. Unless specifically designated, either kind of edge could be shipped upon purchase. If you desire a specific edge, please contact our office with your preference.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.