Atlantic Metalworks STT-2460-2BS - 24x60 Economy Stainless Steel Work Table
With all the various options for restaurant equipment out there, it’s difficult to know where to go and - even harder - what to buy. People enjoy Atlantic Metal Works Stainless Steel tables for their ease of use, stability, and long lasting performance. You can prepare meal after meal on it, store your pots, pans, utensils, mixers, juicers, slicers, or whatever else you may need. The STT-2460-2BS Stainless Steel Table prevents rust with its adjustable plastic feet while simultaneously removing that potential wobble which uneven surfaces can create. We’re so confident in the durability of our products, we guarantee for a whole year that our commercial stainless steel tables will be defect free in workmanship and construction.
Here's a short guide on quickly putting together your new table - How to Assemble a Stainless Steel Table
Need this table without a backsplash? Check out:
Atlantic Metalworks STT-2460-E - 24x60 Economy Stainless Steel Work Table
18 gauge stainless steel top.Check it out Alternative Models
Want a premium finish? Check out:
Advance Tabco KAG-245 - 60” x 24” Standard Work Table w/5” Backsplash
18 gauge type 430 stainless steel top.Check it out Alternative Models
- 24" x 60" worktable.
- Heavy, 16 gauge stainless steel top with 2" backsplash.
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet.
- Galvanized adjustable-height undershelf.
- Top reinforced with hat channel frames.
- Gussets recessed into hat channel frames and welded to back-up
tabs to increase stability.
- Counter-top Edges
- Warranty: Guaranteed against defects in material and/or
workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- To learn more about the purchase and upkeep of stainless steel products and what will best meet your needs, check out this blog series on Stainless Steel.