Atlantic Metalworks STT-2496-2BS - 24x96 Economy Stainless Table w/Backsplash
Atlantic Metalworks’s stainless steel tables are perfect for a restaurant’s food preparation, storage, or as a holding area, as well as homes, garages, workshops, or store dining rooms. The STT-2496-2BS Stainless Steel Table is 24 in. by 96 in., giving you a convenient area to store or prepare whatever you need for the day. This commercial stainless steel table is also NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) certified, made with 16 gauge steel and guaranteed to not have defects in material or workmanship for an entire year from the date of purchase.
Here's a short guide on quickly putting together your new table - How to Assemble a Stainless Steel Table
- 24" x 96" worktable.
- Heavy, 16 gauge T-430 stainless steel top with 2" backsplash.
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet.
- Galvanized adjustable-height undershelf.
- Top reinforced with hat channel frames.
- Gussets recessed into hat channel frames and welded to back-up
tabs to increase stability.
- When properly assembled, the STT-2496-2BS's top shelf can hold 820 pounds of evenly distributed weight; the under shelf can accommodate 645 pounds.
- Counter-top Edges
- Warranty: Guaranteed against defects in material and/or
workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- To learn more about the purchase and upkeep of stainless steel products and what will best meet your needs, check out this blog series on Stainless Steel.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on
model, size, and options selected.