Manitowoc UNF-0200A-161 - 172 lbs Undercounter Nugget Ice Maker - Air Cooled
Whether you are shopping for a retirement home, health care facility, restaurant, or home, you need a quality undercounter ice maker to meet your needs. Manitowoc’s bite-sized nugget ice is easy to chew, moldable as an ice pack, and comes in this attractive modernly designed cabinet. For reliability, production, and quality in a cubelet style undercounter, look toward the Manitowoc RNS-0244A.
The RNS-0244A is an ice maker you can depend on for quality ice. Nugget ice must contain water and ice, but the ideal nugget is the driest. The average ice content for soft chewable cubes ranges between low 80s and low 90s percentile rate. Manitowoc is proud to be on the high end of this average, with a 90% ice content rate. This helps you reduce diluted drinks. With the RNS-0244A producing up to 172 lbs. of ice daily, you will have plenty to keep your customers happy. This cabinet to made of durable stainless steel to last for years to come. With performance and strength, the RNS-0244A will make a difference.
Known for innovation and reliability, Manitowoc is a respected name to look for. They were awarded “Best in Class” overall for ice machines by the Foodservice Equipment and Supplies magazine in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. They strive to take care of their customers with an entire cabinet warranty of 3 year parts and 2 year labor, including 5 years parts and 2 years labor for compressor. Manitowoc Ice will not disappoint.
Nugget ice is versatile and is sure to fit your needs. Buy the Manitowoc RNS-0244A to keep your customers “chill”!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Award winning manufacturer
- Durable stainless steel
- Solid warranty
- Quality ice to water ratio
- 90% ice content with only 10% water
- Undercounter installation
- Entire unit warranty - 3 year parts and 2 year labor
- Compressor warranty - 5 year parts and 2 year labor
- Up to 172 lbs standard daily nugget ice with 155 lbs true ice production
- 40 lbs ice storage capacity
- Bearings for increased reliability have high load capacity
- Durable stainless steel cabinet to prevent corrosion
- Door is easy-access, slides up and out of your way
- 115/60/1 factory pre-wired (230/50/1 also available)
- 6 foot power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug configuration
- Air cooled with 10 amps
- Average of 2,400 BTU/hr condenser heat of rejection
- 1/4 HP nominal rating for compressor
- R-404A refrigerant
- Temperature range of 50° to 110°F (10° to 43°C)
- Water temperature range of 37° to 90°F (3° to 32°C)
|Bin Storage Capacity:||40 lbs|
|Compressor Rating:||1/4 HP|