Manitowoc RNS-0308A-161 - 306 lbs Nugget Ice Maker - Air Cooled
Soft and chewable bite-sized nugget ice is a selling point for many customers. Whether you are shopping for a smoothie cafe, coffeehouse, or cafeteria, this ice maker could be a new and improved replacement in your shop. The Manitowoc RNS-0308A-161 is built by a trusted manufacturer and is a quality bite-sized nugget ice machine.
Manitowoc Ice is an industry leader. They have won “Best in Class” overall for ice makers by the Foodservice Equipment and Supplies magazine each year from 2009-2012. Easily recognized worldwide as an innovative and reliable manufacturer, Manitowoc is always a smart choice. They show care for their customers by providing a five year parts and two year labor warranty on compressor, in addition to a three year parts and two year labor warranty on the entire unit. You can trust in Manitowoc Ice.
The RNS-0308A-161 is all about a quality product delivering quality product. Nugget ice necessarily contains both water and ice, with the best nuggets being the driest. The industry average for ice content in this chewable cube ranges in percentage between the low 80s and the low 90s. Being on the leading end of this average, Manitowoc prides themselves on having a 90% ice content rate. Drier ice helps prevent watered-down drinks. And, because the RNS-0308A-161 produces as much as 306 lbs. of ice daily, you will have plenty of quality ice to go around. This durable stainless steel cabinet is enhanced with an easy to clean DuraTech front panel - scratch and stain resistant. With quality construction and performance, you won’t go wrong with the RNS-0308A-161.
Your customers want these little cubelets. Don’t disappoint. Plug in a new Manitowoc RNS-0308A-161 and watch your drink sales rise!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Best in Class manufacturer
- Quality warranty
- Stainless steel construction
- DuraTech finish
- Enerlogic certified
- 90% ice content with only 10% water
- Up to 306 lbs (139 kgs) ice production daily
- DuraTech front panel for easy cleaning and resistance against hard water stains
- Standard measurements for a 22” ice bin
- No adaptor needed
- Better reliability with high load capacity bearings
- Average of 5,000 BTU/hr. condenser heat of rejection
- Optimal temperature range of 50° to 110°F (10° to 43°C)
- Water temperature range of 37° to 90°F (3° t 32°C)
- Entire unit warranty is 3 year parts and 2 year labor
- Compressor warranty is 5 year parts and 2 year labor
- Heavy duty stainless steel cabinet
- Nominal rating of 1/2 HP compressor
- R-404A refrigerant
- 115/60/1 standard electric
|Compressor Rating:||1/2 HP|