Manitowoc UNF-0300A-161 - 300 lbs Undercounter Nugget Ice Maker - Air Cooled
Soft and chewable bite-sized nugget ice is a crowd pleaser. Whether you are shopping for a coffeehouse, pub, healthcare facility, or office, this undercounter model is designed for you. Consider the Manitowoc RNS-0385A for your business - a quality undercounter model built by a trusted manufacturer.
You can rely on the RNS-0385A to produce a better cube. This nugget type of ice requires ice and water content. With the industry average for ice content between the low 80s and low 90s, Manitowoc is proud to be on the high end of this average with a solid 90% ice content. This quality enables the RNS-0385A to minimize dilution in your beverages. You will be serving quality drinks all day with this undercounter, producing up to 300 lbs. of quality ice daily. Trust in the strength of this stainless steel cabinet, along with its manufacturer.
Manitowoc is a leader is the foodservice industry. They were awarded “Best in Class” overall by the Foodservice Equipment and Supplies Magazine for ice makers from 2009 to 2012, recognized as an innovative and reliable manufacturer. Manitowoc provides solid coverage with a warranty of three years parts and five years compressor parts, including two years for labor. Buying from a leader like Manitowoc, you can feel confident that you will get the reliability and performance you need from an ice maker.
With quality production and a trusted brand, you don’t need to look further than the Manitowoc RNS-0385A. Buy this machine and keep your customers coming back.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Reliable manufacturer
- Durable stainless steel
- Quality ice to water ratio
- Solid warranty
- Entire unit warranty - 3 year parts and 2 year labor
- Compressor warranty - 5 year parts and 2 year labor
- 90% ice content with only 10% water
- Up to 300 lbs. standard daily nugget ice with 270 lbs. true ice production
- 88 lbs. ice storage capacity
- Undercounter installation for bar height counters
- Bearings for increased reliability have high load capacity
- Temperature range of 50° to 110°F (10° to 43°C)
- Water temperature range of 37° to 90°F (3° to 32°C)
- R-404A refrigerant
- Air cooled with 10 amps
- Durable stainless steel cabinet to prevent corrosion
- Door is easy-access, slides up and out of your way
- 115/60/1 factory pre-wired (230/50/1 also available)
- 6 foot power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug configuration
- Average of 3,500 BTU/hr condenser heat of rejection
- 1/2 HP nominal rating for compressor
|Bin Storage Capacity:||88 lbs.|
|Compressor Rating:||1/2 HP|