True TS-23F-HC 23 Cu.Ft. Stainless Steel 1 Door Freezer with Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Environmentally Friendly R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- Stainless Steel Door, Front and Sides
- Three Year Commercial Warranty on All Parts and Labor; Additional Two Years on Compressor (U.S.A. only)
The TS-23F-HC is an impressive freezer with great features and benefits. The extra large evaporator coil on this unit is balanced with a high horsepower compressor and large condenser. It maintains the cabinet temperature at -10 F, which is ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream. The TS-23F-HC also features an automatic defrost system that is time-initiated and time terminated to save you worry and hassle.
The TS-23F-HC is a bottom-mounted unit which features a "no stoop" lower shelf, storage located on top of the cabinet. The bottom-mounted compressor is ideally located in the coolest and most grease free area in the kitchen, and its location allows the condenser coil to be easily accessed for cleaning.
This reach-in by True features stainless steel interior and exterior construction. The back is made from a matching aluminum. 3 adjustable, heavy duty, PVC coated, gray shelves come standard. The door on this unit is a positive seal self-closing door with a lifetime guaranteed door hinge and torsion type closure system.
What's in the box?
- Solid swing door freezer
- Three shelves (four clips per shelf)
- Four castors (front two locking)
- Cord and plug set
- True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains -10°F (-23.3°C). Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades give True reach-in’s a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. Compressor runs in coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen. Allows for storage area on top of unit.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy and provides shortest possible defrost cycle
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front and sides. Matching aluminum back.
- Interior - Stainless steel liner and floor
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate, a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail, black powder-coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4 in. (102 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- Door extend full width of cabinet shell. Door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle. Door fitted with 12 in. (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated gray wire shelves 22 7/8 in. L x 23 1/4 in. D (582 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters. Shelves are adjustable on 1/2 in. (13 mm) increments.
- Interior lighting -safety shielded. Lights activated by rocker switch mounted above door.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Exterior solar, digital temperature display.
- Rear airflow guards prevent product from blocking optimal airflow.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
- Three Year Commercial Warranty on All Parts and Labor Additional Two Years on Compressor (U.S.A. only)
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 x 29 1/2 x 78 3/8 in.|
|Shipping Weight||310 lbs.|