Turbo Air JBT-60 Refrigerated Buffet Table - 59"
Cold, fresh, and ready to serve.
A good refrigerated buffet table is practically worth its weight in lettuce to your foodservice operation. If your table can’t keep veggies cold and fresh, your salad bar profits wilt. With a reliable unit like Turbo Air’s JBT-60, you can keep your food stock cold and your buffets profitable.
The stainless steel JBT-60 is designed to keep a large amount of fruits, vegetables, and other items cold, fresh, and ready to serve. Thanks to an oversized corrosion-resistant refrigeration system, the JBT effortlessly cools food stock with minimal wear-and-tear on the components. Consequently, less energy is used, and the unit lasts longer.
Not only does it work well, the JBT-60 is made for convenience. The easy-open doors give you quick access to additional storage below for seamless restocking, and a side-mount compressor allows any required maintenance to be performed without moving the unit. Cleaning is quick and easy with a stainless steel interior floor and removable, magnetic door gaskets. Simplicity is at the heart of this buffet table.
With efficient refrigeration and a hassle-free design, your buffets can be one of the most valuable parts of your business.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Large buffet table for keeping food stock cold
- Oversized and balanced refrigeration system for fast, efficient cooling
- Side-mount compressor makes access for maintenance easy
- 2 year parts and labor warranty; additional 3 years on compressor
- 60" buffet table has plenty of space for keeping food stock cold and fresh
- Comes with (12) 1/3 size condiment pans
- Oversized and factory balanced refrigeration system chills food quickly and efficiently
- Stainless steel construction aids durability and keeps the unit looking clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for maximum cooling efficiency
- Self-closing doors open easily and have easy grip handles
- Adjustable, polyethylene coated wire shelves
- Magnetic door gaskets for regular cleaning
- Treated hot gas condensate system for better corrosion resistance
- 4" swivel casters for easy mobility
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor; additional 3 years on compressor (part only)
- Optional sneeze guard available
- Optional clear pan covers available
- Optional tray slides available
|Capacity||15 cu. ft.|
|Dimensions (WxDxH*)||59" x 27 1/2" x 28 3/4"|
|1/3 size pans||12|
|Cord Length||9.2 ft|
*Height does not include 5 7/8" for caster height.