Turbo Air JBT-72 Refrigerated Buffet Table - 70 7/8"
Cool, fresh, and ready to display.
You enjoy catering the best to your diners. However, bright, crunchy veggies and other cold foods are difficult to keep at the appropriate temperature in bulk. This is where the jumbo JBT-72 can help you with some much needed refrigeration real estate.
The JBT-72 refrigerated buffet table is a spacious 70 7/8"” in length, allowing it to hold an abundance of edibles, both in the cooling pans above and in the storage space below. Keep your salad fixings neatly organize instead of being scrunched together. The JBT-72 gives you the capacity to hold and preserve your carefully prepared menu.
This buffet table also boasts a sleek design and smart features. With a stainless steel exterior, the surface of the JBT-72 is not only protected from corrosion, but is also easy to clean. The three doors below are ergonomic and self-closing, adding to the convenience. The side-mounted compressor allows you to keep this machine in place while doing repairs, and the front-breathing setup makes sliding this larger unit into tighter spaces a little easier.
The JBT-72 covers the advantage of not only space and ease, but does what a good salad bar should: equips you with the substantial space to provide customers with an unforgettable dining experience.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Large buffet table for keeping food stock cold
- Oversized and balanced refrigeration system for fast, efficient cooling
- Side-mount compressor makes for easy maintenance access
- 2-year parts and labor warranty; additional 3-years on compressor
- 70 7/8"" buffet table has plenty of space for keeping food stock cold and fresh
- Comes with (15) 1/3 size condiment pans
- Oversized and factory balanced refrigeration system chills food quickly and efficiently
- Stainless steel construction aids durability and keeps the unit looking clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for maximum cooling efficiency
- Self-closing doors open easily and have easy grip handles
- Adjustable, polyethylene coated wire shelves
- Magnetic door gaskets for regular cleaning
- Treated hot gas condensate system for better corrosion resistance
- 4" swivel casters for easy mobility
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor; additional 3 years on compressor (part only)
- Optional sneeze guard available
- Optional clear pan covers available
- Optional tray slides available
|Capacity||18 cu. ft.|
|Dimensions (WxDxH*)||70 7/8" x 27 1/2" x 28 3/4"|
|1/3 size pans||15|
|Cord Length||9.2 ft|
*Height does not include 5 7/8" for caster height.