Turbo Air JBT-48 Refrigerated Buffet Table - 47 1/4"
- Ships in 4 to 5 business days
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
A quality buffet table.
Hungry diners love when they can make a cold, crispy salad just the way they like it. If you want to provide that satisfying salad experience, you need more than just fresh veggies; you need a quality buffet table.
Turbo Air’s JBT-48 is a refrigerated buffet table that can help your salad station shine. Those fresh veggies will stay fresh and ready to serve, thanks to its efficient, oversized refrigeration system. The stainless steel exterior also brings a touch of class to your dining area without distracting from what’s important. With the JBT-48, the focus is on your fresh and delicious ingredients.
Convenience is also at the center of the JBT’s design. Its 2 self-closing doors are readily accessible for replenishing food stock, and the magnetic door gaskets are easily removed for cleaning. With a side-mounted compressor, any necessary maintenance or service can be done without moving the buffet table. On the inside, adjustable polyethylene wire shelves allow you to customize the storage configuration, while a stainless steel bottom facilitates regular cleaning.
A great dining experience can create loyal customers. With Turbo Air’s JBT-48 buffet table, your customers don’t just get fresh tasting food; they get an enjoyable experience.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Refrigerated buffet table for keeping fruits, vegetables, and other food fresh
- Oversized, balanced refrigeration system makes for fast, efficient cooling
- Side-mount compressor makes access for maintenance easy
- 2 year parts and labor warranty; additional 3 years on compressor
- 48" refrigerated buffet for keeping food stock cold and fresh
- Comes with (9) 1/3 size condiment pans
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system chills food quickly and efficiently
- Stainless steel construction helps durability and keeps the unit looking good
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for maximum cooling efficiency
- Easy-open doors with easy grip handles and self-closing feature
- Adjustable, polyethylene coated interior wire shelves
- Magnetic door gaskets for regular, hassle-free cleaning
- Treated hot gas condensate system for better corrosion resistance
- 4" swivel casters for easy mobility
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor; additional 3 years on compressor (part only)
- Optional sneeze guard available
- Optional clear pan covers available
- Optional tray slides available
|Capacity||11 cu. ft.|
|Dimensions (WxDxH*)||47 1/4" x 27 1/2" x 28 3/4"|
|1/3 size pans||9|
|Cord Length||9.2 ft|
*Height does not include 5 7/8" for caster height.