Turbo Air JBT-36 Refrigerated Buffet Table - 35 3/8"
Efficient and compact–still quality.
More doesn’t always mean better. Just like you wouldn’t take three bags of luggage for an overnight tip, you wouldn’t buy a giant buffet table for a business whose dimensions are on the compact side of things. Turbo Air’s JBT-36 refrigerated buffet table offers you all of the quality of a full-sized unit in an efficient, condensed form.
The JBT-36 makes efficient use of space with undercounter refrigeration so you can conveniently store refills of your menu offerings instead of using valuable kitchen space. And with the side-mounted compressor, this buffet table won’t have to be extricated from whichever corner it’s been snuggled into when in need of repair. The JBT-36’s compact size makes it versatile and functional.
This doesn’t mean the JBT-36 is any less capable than a larger piece of equipment. Outfitted with a sturdy stainless steel exterior, it’s ready to last you for the long hull. Should it decide to kick the bucket a little early though, Turbo Air has you covered with a 2-year parts and labor warranty and a three-year compressor warranty.
So if you’re short on space, the JBT-36 could be just the buffet you’re looking for.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Small buffet table for keeping cold foods products fresh
- Oversized and balanced refrigeration system for quick, efficient cooling
- Side-mount compressor makes for easy maintenance access
- 2 year parts and labor warranty; additional 3 years on compressor
- 35 3/8" buffet table has plenty of space for keeping food stock cold and fresh
- Comes with (6) 1/3 size condiment pans
- Oversized and factory balanced refrigeration system chills food quickly and efficiently
- Stainless steel construction aids durability and keeps the unit looking clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for maximum cooling efficiency
- Self-closing doors open easily and have easy grip handles
- Adjustable, polyethylene coated wire shelves
- Magnetic door gaskets for regular cleaning
- Treated hot gas condensate system for better corrosion resistance
- 4" swivel casters for easy mobility
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor; additional 3 years on compressor (part only)
- Optional sneeze guard available
- Optional clear pan covers available
- Optional tray slides available
|Capacity||7.5 cu. ft.|
|Dimensions (WxDxH*)||35 3/8" x 27 1/2" x 28 3/4"|
|1/3 size pans||6|
|Cord Length||9.2 ft|
*Height does not include 5 7/8" for caster height.