Turbo Air JST-36 - 36" Sandwich Prep Table w/8 Pans
Looking for a new sandwich prep table but limited on space? The Turbo Air JST-36 takes up very little space at 36 inches wide, but is still designed to be a performer in your kitchen.
The front-breathing compressor unit is able to work efficiently even in narrow environments and is easily accessible for routine maintenance and cleaning. The refrigeration system is designed to push cool air evenly between food pans to prevent food from spoiling, and features an evaporator and condenser engineered for quicker cool down times. Self-closing doors, featuring easy grip handles, prevent excess amounts of cool air from escaping, and a 9 ½” deep cutting board provides ample food prep space for workers. The JST-36 will be a great addition to any kitchen needing a smaller prep table!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Side-mount Compressor Unit
- Efficient Refrigeration System
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Temperature Range: 33° to 39° F
- Cold air compartment maintains consistent temperature to prevent food from spoiling.
- Conveniently placed 9 ½ inch deep and ½ inch thick cutting board provides ample work space.
- Corrosion-treated condensate system increases efficiency and prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- Side mount compressor unit allows the refrigerator to be serviced without being moved.
- Innovative front-breathing feature provides high efficiency in narrow spaces.
- Oversized and balanced refrigeration system for faster cool down times.
- Stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom) with stainless steel interior for floors and aluminum for sides and door liner.
- Adjustable polyethylene coated wire shelves.
- Easy grip handles and self-closing doors.
- Two years parts and labor warranty with an additional three years on compressor.
|Crated Weight (lbs)||177||212||231||275|
|Dimensions (L x D x H)||35 3/8" x 27 1/2" x 35 3/4"||47 1/4" x 27 1/4" x 35 3/4"||59" x 27 1/2" x 35 3/4"||70 7/8" x 27 1/2" x 35 3/4"|
Depth does not include 1 1/2" for cutting boards and 1" for rear spacers. Height does not include 5 7/8" for caster height.