Turbo Air JST-72 - 72" Sandwich Prep Table w/18 Pans
Your volume dictates that you need a large prep table. Your kitchen needs maximum storage and preparation space to create sandwiches and salads, and a small prep table simply won’t get the job done. If this describes your kitchen, consider adding the Turbo Air JST-72 today!
Designed with a front-breathing compressor, the JST-72 performs well even in narrow environments and is easily accessible for routine maintenance and repairs. The JST-72’s refrigeration system is designed to distribute cold air evenly between food pans to prevent food from spoiling. The JST-72 includes many other convenient features, such as self-closing doors, ergonomically designed handles, and a 9 ½" deep cutting board. All of these combine together to make the JST-72 a welcome addition to any kitchen.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Side-mount Compressor Unit
- Efficient Refrigeration System
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Temperature Range: 33° to 39° F
- Cold air compartment maintains consistent temperature to prevent food from spoiling.
- Conveniently placed 9 ½ inch deep and ½ inch thick cutting board provides ample work space.
- Corrosion-treated condensate system increases efficiency and prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- Side mount compressor unit allows the refrigerator to be serviced without being moved.
- Innovative front-breathing feature provides high efficiency in narrow spaces.
- Oversized and balanced refrigeration system for faster cool down times.
- Stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom) with stainless steel interior for floors and aluminum for sides and door liner.
- Adjustable polyethylene coated wire shelves.
- Easy grip handles and self-closing doors.
- 3 years parts and labor warranty with an additional two years on compressor.
|Crated Weight (lbs)||177||212||231||275|
|Dimensions (L x D x H)||35 3/8" x 27 1/2" x 35 3/4"||47 1/4" x 27 1/4" x 35 3/4"||59" x 27 1/2" x 35 3/4"||70 7/8" x 27 1/2" x 35 3/4"|
Depth does not include 1 1/2" for cutting boards and 1" for rear spacers. Height does not include 5 7/8" for caster height.