Turbo Air JST-48 - 48" Sandwich Prep Table w/12 Pans
You want a prep table to work as hard as you, right? Do you want something that’s reliable and efficient—something that’s innovative in carrying out its task? If you answered yes to these questions, let the Turbo Air JST-48 be that piece of equipment for you.
Turbo Air has designed the JST-48 to be one of the hardest working pieces of equipment in your kitchen. The refrigeration system has been engineered to produce quick recovery and cool down times, ensuring your prep table stays between an ideal 33° to 39° F. Also, the compressor has been designed with a unique front-breathing capability, which allows the JST-48 to work at optimal performance levels in even narrow environments.
The Turbo Air JST-48 is also designed with many innovative features aimed at the end-user. A side-mount compressor is easily accessible for routine maintenance and cleaning. An ample cutting board provides plenty of space for food preparation, and easy grip handles allow users to grab items seamlessly, reducing worker fatigue. Moreover, self-closing doors are included to help prevent excess amounts of cold air from escaping the refrigeration compartment.
If you’re searching for a new prep table, add the innovative, efficient, and reliable JST-48 prep table to your kitchen today!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Side-mount Compressor Unit
- Efficient Refrigeration System
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Temperature Range: 33° to 39° F
- Cold air compartment maintains consistent temperature to prevent food from spoiling.
- Conveniently placed 9 ½ inch deep and ½ inch thick cutting board provides ample work space.
- Corrosion-treated condensate system increases efficiency and prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- Side mount compressor unit allows the refrigerator to be serviced without being moved.
- Innovative front-breathing feature provides high efficiency in narrow spaces.
- Oversized and balanced refrigeration system for faster cool down times.
- Stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom) with stainless steel interior for floors and aluminum for sides and door liner.
- Adjustable polyethylene coated wire shelves.
- Easy grip handles and self-closing doors.
- Two years parts and labor warranty with an additional three years on compressor.
|Crated Weight (lbs)||177||212||231||275|
|Dimensions (L x D x H)||35 3/8" x 27 1/2" x 35 3/4"||47 1/4" x 27 1/4" x 35 3/4"||59" x 27 1/2" x 35 3/4"||70 7/8" x 27 1/2" x 35 3/4"|
Depth does not include 1 1/2" for cutting boards and 1" for rear spacers. Height does not include 5 7/8" for caster height.