Turbo Air JUR-48-G - 48" Glass Door Undercounter Refrigerator
Do you hate opening door after door, looking for ingredients? Do you want an undercounter refrigerator where your products and ingredients are in view? If you answered “yes,” then consider adding a Turbo Air JUR-48-G glass door undercounter refrigerator to your kitchen!
Glass doors provide convenience by allowing users to see what products are in each compartment without opening any doors. No more walking around the kitchen looking through compartment after compartment. No more asking around for ingredients. It’s all there in front of your face to see. Quickly look around and grab what you need.
The JUR-48-G isn’t built for viewing purposes only. It’s also designed to be a performer in your kitchen. With an oversized refrigeration system, the inner compartment has a quick cool down and recovery time. A unique side-mount compressor is also included to provide easy access for routine maintenance and cleaning.
For a high-performing glass door undercounter refrigerator, go with the JST-48-G!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Side-mount Compressor Unit
- Efficient Refrigeration System
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Temperature Range: 33° to 39° F
- Corrosion-treated condensate system increases efficiency and prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- Side mount compressor unit allows the refrigerator to be serviced without being moved.
- Innovative front-breathing feature provides high efficiency in narrow spaces.
- Oversized and balanced refrigeration system for faster cool down times.
- Stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom) with stainless steel interior for floors and aluminum for sides and door liner.
- Adjustable polyethylene coated wire shelves.
- Easy grip handles and self-closing doors.
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor and 5 years on the compressor.
|Crated Weight (lbs)||244||275||330|
|Dimensions (L x D x H)||47 1/4 x 27 1/2 x 28 3/4||59 x 27 1/2 x 28 3/4||70 7/8 x 27 1/2 x 28 3/4|
Depth does not include 1 1/2" for cutting boards and 1" for rear spacers. Height does not include 5 7/8" for caster height.