Turbo Air JUR-60-G - 60" Glass Door Undercounter Refrigerator
- Free ShippingxLucky you! This product qualifies for free shipping (contiguous United States only).
Click here to see why.
- Price MatchxFound a better price somewhere else? We'll beat it! Call us at (888) 810-5043 or fill out our price match form.
- Prima ReturnsxThis item may be returned under our Prima Returns policy. Please note that there will be a 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Are you looking for an undercounter glass door refrigerator? Turbo Air’s JUR-60-G undercounter glass door refrigerator comes designed ready for your kitchen. With a sleek design and superior engineering, the JUR-60-G is sure to be a favorite among your equipment!
The JUR-60-G features a unique side mount compressor designed to give operators ease of access to perform routine cleaning and maintenance. Simply remove the front cover and the compressor is in full view for maintenance techs. The side mount compressor is also front breathing, which means this undercounter can perform optimally in even narrow spaces.
Convenience is also built into the JUR-60-G. Doors feature ergonomically designed handles and are self-closing which prevents cold air from spilling out. Adjustable racks are also included allowing users to adjust positioning as needed.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Side-mount Compressor Unit
- Efficient Refrigeration System
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Temperature Range: 33° to 39° F
- Corrosion-treated condensate system increases efficiency and prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- Side mount compressor unit allows the refrigerator to be serviced without being moved.
- Innovative front-breathing feature provides high efficiency in narrow spaces.
- Oversized and balanced refrigeration system for faster cool down times.
- Stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom) with stainless steel interior for floors and aluminum for sides and door liner.
- Adjustable polyethylene coated wire shelves.
- Easy grip handles and self-closing doors.
- Two years parts and labor warranty with an additional three years on compressor.
|Crated Weight (lbs)||244||275||330|
|Dimensions (L x D x H)||47 1/4 x 27 1/2 x 28 3/4||59 x 27 1/2 x 28 3/4||70 7/8 x 27 1/2 x 28 3/4|
Depth does not include 1 1/2" for cutting boards and 1" for rear spacers. Height does not include 5 7/8" for caster height.