Turbo Air JUR-72-G - 72" Glass Door Undercounter Refrigerator
- Free ShippingxLucky you! This product qualifies for free shipping (contiguous United States only).
Click here to see why.
- Price MatchxFound a better price somewhere else? We'll beat it! Call us at (888) 810-5043 or fill out our price match form.
- No-Hassle ReturnxReturning this product is simple under our No-Hassle Return Policy. Please note that there will be a 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Looking to purchase a glass door undercounter refrigerator? The Turbo Air JUR-72-G glass door undercounter is designed to be a key performer in your kitchen.
Featuring a front-breathing compressor system, the JUR-72-G is capable of performing at optimal standards even in narrow environments. Maintenance and routine cleaning in narrow environments would normally be a pain, but the compressor is mounted on the side, which gives operators easy and complete access. An oversized refrigeration system is also included to provide faster cool down and recovery times.
Moreover, the JUR-72-G will provide your kitchen with plenty of storage space. With three separate doors and a total of 19 CU. FT. of internal space, the JUR-72-G will hold plenty of ingredients within view for you kitchen.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Side-mount Compressor Unit
- Efficient Refrigeration System
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Temperature Range: 33° to 39° F
- Corrosion-treated condensate system increases efficiency and prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- Side mount compressor unit allows the refrigerator to be serviced without being moved.
- Innovative front-breathing feature provides high efficiency in narrow spaces.
- Oversized and balanced refrigeration system for faster cool down times.
- Stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom) with stainless steel interior for floors and aluminum for sides and door liner.
- Adjustable polyethylene coated wire shelves.
- Easy grip handles and self-closing doors.
- Two years parts and labor warranty with an additional three years on compressor.
|Crated Weight (lbs)||244||275||330|
|Dimensions (L x D x H)||47 1/4 x 27 1/2 x 28 3/4||59 x 27 1/2 x 28 3/4||70 7/8 x 27 1/2 x 28 3/4|
Depth does not include 1 1/2" for cutting boards and 1" for rear spacers. Height does not include 5 7/8" for caster height.