Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0430FA 420 lbs Modular Cube Ice Maker - Air Cooled
- This item drop-ships from our vendor. Please allow 2 business days for orders to process. Reach out prior to purchase for lead times.
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits!
- Space-saving 30 in. modular air-cooled cube ice machine capable of producing 420 lbs of full cube (7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day
- Constructed of BPA-free plastic and recyclable materials, this ice maker is designed to be up to 20% more energy efficient than other models and exceeds 2018 DOE regulations
- Dual Exhaust technology allows hot air to be discharged from the top or side of the unit
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies servicing and installation through digital diagnostics and common configuration
- Crevice-free food zone is entirely seamlessly sealed off from mechanical parts making cleaning and sanitation a breeze
- Built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection and One-Touch Cleaning makes sanitizing and descaling the ice maker incredibly easy
- Extended seven-year evaporator warranty available through Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Looking for a cost-effective ice machine that doesn't sacrifice high-quality, crystal clear ice or take up too much floor space in your kitchen? The Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0430FA 420 lbs modular air-cooled cube ice maker may be the perfect solution for you! With its space-saving 30 in. design, the CIM0430FA optimizes tight spaces while still producing up to 420 lbs of full cube (7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day. By designing this machine with innovative eco-friendly features, Ice-O-Matic has created this line to be up to 20% more energy efficient which, in turn, keeps operating costs low and more money in your pocket.
One of the biggest difficulties when you are trying to fit an ice maker into a small space is the heightened potential of obstructed exhaust. However, with the Elevation Series' exclusive Dual Exhaust technology, hot air can be discharged through the top or the side of the ice machine increasing installation flexibility which allows it to adapt to most airflow requirements. The Universal Smart Harness™ control board is equipped with digital diagnostics, universal components, and common configuration to make servicing and installation a breeze. Recognizing health and safety as top priorities, alongside efficiency and durability, Ice-O-Matic has created the CIM0430FA to be easier to clean! Constructed with recyclable materials and BPA-free plastic, the food zone is seamless, crevice-free, and completely sealed from all mechanical hardware. Built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection and snap-in/snap-out dishwasher-safe components make for fast and efficient wipe-down. The One-Touch Cleaning capabilities allow you to sanitize, descale, and maintain the quality of your CIM0430FA more easily than ever before. For more information about some of these unique features, check out two of Ice-O-Matic's helpful videos!
Click here for more information about Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series modular cube ice machines.
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
IFQ1 - Single Filter Water Filtration System
Replacement Cartridges Sold SeparatelyCheck it out
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
Ice-O-Matic Model B55PS Ice Storage Bin
Capacity: 556 lbs. No adapter kit required to pair with this ice machine.Check it out
CIM0430FW Modular Cube Ice Maker
Full Cube, Water-CooledCheck it out
CIM0430HA Modular Cube Ice Maker
Half Cube, Air-CooledCheck it out
Not sure which ice maker is best for you? Check out these helpful blog posts!
- Ice-O-Matic Releases New Elevation Series
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What Type of Ice Do I Need?
- Recommended Ice Machines
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?
- Space-saving design and dual exhaust allow hot-air to discharge from the side or top of the unit adding flexibility to installation and limiting the potential of obstructed exhaust
- Constructed with BPA-free plastic, recyclable parts, and digital controls to monitor energy use making this ice machine up to 20% more energy efficient than other leading models
- Food zone built with BPA-free plastic parts that snap in and out and are dishwasher safe, making cleaning simple and efficient
- Easily removable and dishwasher safe water distribution tube eliminates the hassle of bottle brushes when cleaning
- One-touch cleaning system for sanitizing, and descaling with LED signals to notify you when cleaning is required
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board allows for simple access, digital diagnostics, and common configuration, making installing and servicing simpler than ever
- Agion® technology is permanently integrated into essential food zone area providing consistent and high-quality antimicrobial protection.
- Ice Maker: 3 years parts and labor
- Evaporator and Compressor: 5 years parts
- Evaporator: 7 years parts and labor**
**only when enrolled in Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Ice-O-Matic Water Filter Registration Program
If you purchase an Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 Single Filter Water Filtration System with your cube ice maker, register your ice machine and your water filter, and replace the water filter cartridge every six months, you will receive seven years of parts and labor coverage on the evaporator.
|Specifications:||Manufacturer:||Model:||ENERGY STAR Certified:||Width:||Depth:||Height:||Weight:||Cond. Unit:||Ice Shape:||Ice Cube Dimensions in. (mm.):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (70° F air/50° F water):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (90° F air/70° F water):||Potable Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*||Condenser Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0430FA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Air||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||420 lbs. (191 kg.)||315 lbs. (143 kg.)||19.8 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0430FW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Water||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||445 lbs. (202 kg.)||370 lbs. (168 kg.)||17.6 gallons||169 gallons|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0430HA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Air||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||435 lbs. (197 kg.)||320 lbs. (145 kg.)||19.8 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0330HW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Water||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||460 lbs. (209 kg.)||380 lbs. (172 kg.)||17.8 gallons||169 gallons|
*Specs calculated 90° F air/70° F water.