Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0430HA 435 lbs Modular Cube Ice Maker - Air Cooled
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits!
- 30 in. space-saving modular air-cooled cube ice machine capable of producing up to 435 lbs of half cube (3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day
- Constructed of BPA-free plastic and recyclable material, this ice machine is designed to be up to 20% more energy efficient than other models and exceeds 2018 DOE regulations
- Dual Exhaust technology allows hot air to be discharged from the top or side of the unit which increases installation flexibility and limits the potential of obstructed exhaust
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies servicing and installation through digital diagnostics and common configuration
- Crevice-free food zone is seamless and entirely sealed off from mechanical parts making cleaning and sanitation fast and efficient
- Built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection and One-Touch Cleaning makes sanitizing and descaling the ice maker a breeze
- Extended seven-year evaporator warranty available through Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program (guidelines for warranty program can be seen under the "Features" tab)
With its simple innovation and leading eco-friendly features, Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series of modular ice machines is a clean and dependable ice making solution that prioritizes productivity, space, and environmental responsibility. Constructed with BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts, this series exceeds the 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations and is designed to be up to 20% more energy efficient than competing models. The 30 in. space-saving profile of the Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0430HA 435 lbs modular air-cooled cube ice maker provides flexibility of installation, and its ability to produce up to 435 lbs of half cube (3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day makes the CIM0430HA a reliable and efficient option for making tasty, crystal clear ice and optimizing tight spaces in your kitchen.
The CIM0430HA meets the needs of most any airflow requirements with its exclusive Dual Exhaust technology. Every air-cooled unit in the elevation series is designed to accommodate top-air and side-air discharge which drastically limits the potential of obstructed exhaust and provides you with more flexibility in determining where you can install your ice maker. This dual-exhaust feature is completely free, eliminates the need for a kit to adjust airflow and the need to stock additional inventory, allowing you save time on the upkeep of your ice machine and focus more on producing revenue.
Fully equipped with a Universal Smart Harness™ control board, this ice machine series utilizes digital diagnostics, universal components, and common configuration to simplify operator access and make servicing and installation as elementary as possible. Indicators keep you a step ahead of problems that might arise and the intuitive user-friendly design of the ice machine limits calls to your service technician. Fewer calls to your technician means less time spent on repairs, lower operating costs, and more money in your pocket at the end of each day.
Because the health and safety of your customers is crucial, Ice-O-Matic has created the CIM0430HA and other units in the Elevation Series to not only be easier to clean, but to stay cleaner longer! The BPA-free plastic food zone is seamless and completely sealed from all mechanical hardware, and built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection. This means no contamination in the area where ice is produced. The seamless, smooth, and crevice-free food zone is designed with snap-in/snap-out dishwasher-safe components, making for fast and efficient wipe-down. This paired with the machine's One-Touch Cleaning capabilities, and LED signal indicating when cleaning is required, allow you to sanitize, descale, and maintain the quality of your CIM0430HA with ease. For more information about some of these unique features, check out two of Ice-O-Matic's helpful videos!
This modular ice maker is compatible with several high-quality ice storage bins, like the B55PS 556 lbs. ice storage bin listed below. This bin and select other models are available as as add-on products with the purchase of the CIM0430HA. Simply click "Add to Cart" and select from the various bin options when prompted to do so.
Click here for more information about Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series modular cube ice machines.
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
IFQ1 - Single Filter Water Filtration System
Replacement Cartridges Sold SeparatelyCheck it out
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
Ice-O-Matic Model B55PS Ice Storage Bin
Capacity: 556 lbs. No adapter kit required to pair with this ice machine.Check it out
CIM0430FA Modular Cube Ice Maker
Full Cube, Air-CooledCheck it out
CIM0430HW Modular Cube Ice Maker
Half Cube, Water-CooledCheck it out
Not sure which ice maker is best for you? Check out these helpful blog posts!
- Ice-O-Matic Releases New Elevation Series
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What Type of Ice Do I Need?
- Recommended Ice Machines
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?
- Space-saving design and dual exhaust allow hot-air to discharge from the side or top of the unit adding flexibility to installation and limiting the potential of obstructed exhaust
- Constructed with BPA-free plastic, recyclable parts, and digital controls to monitor energy use making this ice machine up to 20% more energy efficient than other leading models
- Food zone built with BPA-free plastic parts that snap in and out and are dishwasher safe, making cleaning simple and efficient
- Easily removable and dishwasher safe water distribution tube eliminates the hassle of bottle brushes when cleaning
- One-touch cleaning system for sanitizing, and descaling with LED signals to notify you when cleaning is required
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board allows for simple access, digital diagnostics, and common configuration, making installing and servicing simpler than ever
- Agion® technology is permanently integrated into essential food zone area providing consistent and high-quality antimicrobial protection.
- Ice Maker: 3 years parts and labor
- Evaporator and Compressor: 5 years parts
- Evaporator: 7 years parts and labor**
**only when enrolled in Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Ice-O-Matic Water Filter Registration Program
If you purchase an Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 Single Filter Water Filtration System with your cube ice maker, register your ice machine and your water filter, and replace the water filter cartridge every six months, you will receive seven years of parts and labor coverage on the evaporator.
|Specifications:||Manufacturer:||Model:||ENERGY STAR Certified:||Width:||Depth:||Height:||Weight:||Cond. Unit:||Ice Shape:||Ice Cube Dimensions in. (mm.):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (70° F air/50° F water):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (90° F air/70° F water):||Potable Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*||Condenser Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0430FA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Air||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||420 lbs. (191 kg.)||315 lbs. (143 kg.)||19.8 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0430FW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Water||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||445 lbs. (202 kg.)||370 lbs. (168 kg.)||17.6 gallons||169 gallons|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0430HA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Air||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||435 lbs. (197 kg.)||320 lbs. (145 kg.)||19.8 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0330HW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Water||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||460 lbs. (209 kg.)||380 lbs. (172 kg.)||17.8 gallons||169 gallons|
*Specs calculated 90° F air/70° F water.