Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0530HA 520 lbs Modular Cube Ice Maker - Air Cooled
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits!
- 30 in. space-saving modular air-cooled cube ice machine capable of producing 520 lbs of half cube (3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day
- Constructed of BPA-free plastic and recyclable material, designed to be up to 20% more energy efficient than other models, and exceeds 2018 DOE regulations
- Dual Exhaust technology allows hot air to be discharged from the top or side of the unit
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies servicing and installation through digital diagnostics and common configuration
- Seamless, crevice-free food zone is entirely sealed off from mechanical parts making cleaning and sanitation fast and efficient
- Built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection and One-Touch Cleaning makes sanitizing and descaling the ice maker incredibly easy
- Extended seven-year evaporator warranty available through Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
With top-notch eco-friendly features, Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series of modular ice machines is a clean and dependable ice making solution. Its refreshingly innovative design values both productivity and leaving the smallest environmental footprint possible. BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts help this series to exceed the new 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations and be up to 20% more energy efficient than competitor models. Sporting a compact 30 in. space-saving build, the Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0530HA 520 lbs modular air-cooled cube ice maker provides flexibility of installation, and can produce up to 520 lbs of half cube (3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day. This makes the CIM0530HA a small but mighty option for great tasting ice while optimizing your kitchen's floor space.
Exclusive Dual Exhaust technology makes every air cooled unit in the Elevation Series capable of accommodating top-air and side-air discharge, meeting most any airflow requirement your food service environment might have. This unique feature eliminates the need for a kit to adjust airflow and diminishes the potential of obstructed exhaust.
A Universal Smart Harness™ control board utilizes digital diagnostics, universal components, and common configuration which translates to user-friendly operator access and simpler-than-ever installation and servicing. Mission-critical indicators keep you a step ahead of problems that might arise and limit calls to your service technician. Fewer calls to your technician means less time spent on repairs, lower operating costs, and more time to produce revenue.
In addition to this, Ice-O-Matic has created the CIM0530HA and other units in the Elevation Series with health and safety in mind, making them not only be easier to clean, but capable of staying cleaner longer! The BPA-free plastic food zone is seamless and completely sealed from all mechanical hardware and Agion® provides ample antimicrobial protection. This means no contamination in the area where ice is produced. The smooth, crevice-free food zone and snap-in/snap-out dishwasher-safe components make for fast and efficient wipe-down, and the machine's One-Touch Cleaning capabilities and LED signal indicating when cleaning is required allow you to sanitize, descale, and maintain the quality of your CIM0530HA with ease.
All of these features come standard with every model of the Elevation Series, ensuring the series stands out as unique among its competitors, and require no additional costs, inventory, or kits to install. For more information about some of these unique features, check out two of Ice-O-Matic's helpful videos!
Click here for more information about Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series modular cube ice machines.
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
IFQ1 - Single Filter Water Filtration System
Replacement Cartridges Sold SeparatelyCheck it out
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
Ice-O-Matic Model B55PS Ice Storage Bin
Capacity: 556 lbs. No adapter kit required to pair with this ice machine.Check it out
CIM0530FA Modular Cube Ice Maker
Full Cube, Air-CooledCheck it out
CIM0530HW Modular Cube Ice Maker
Half Cube, Water-CooledCheck it out
Not sure which ice maker is best for you? Check out these helpful blog posts!
- Ice-O-Matic Releases New Elevation Series
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What Type of Ice Do I Need?
- Recommended Ice Machines
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?
- Space-saving design and dual exhaust allow hot-air to discharge from the side or top of the unit adding flexibility to installation and limiting the potential of obstructed exhaust
- Constructed with BPA-free plastic, recyclable parts, and digital controls to monitor energy use making this ice machine up to 20% more energy efficient than other leading models
- Food zone built with BPA-free plastic parts that snap in and out and are dishwasher safe, making cleaning simple and efficient
- Easily removable and dishwasher safe water distribution tube eliminates the hassle of bottle brushes when cleaning
- One-touch cleaning system for sanitizing, and descaling with LED signals to notify you when cleaning is required
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board allows for simple access, digital diagnostics, and common configuration, making installing and servicing simpler than ever
- Agion® technology is permanently integrated into essential food zone area providing consistent and high-quality antimicrobial protection.
- Ice Maker: 3 years parts and labor
- Evaporator and Compressor: 5 years parts
- Evaporator: 7 years parts and labor**
**only when enrolled in Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Ice-O-Matic Water Filter Registration Program
If you purchase an Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 Single Filter Water Filtration System with your cube ice maker, register your ice machine and your water filter, and replace the water filter cartridge every six months, you will receive seven years of parts and labor coverage on the evaporator.
|Specifications:||Manufacturer:||Model:||ENERGY STAR Certified:||Width:||Depth:||Height:||Weight:||Cond. Unit:||Ice Shape:||Ice Cube Dimensions in. (mm.):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (70° F air/50° F water):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (90° F air/70° F water):||Potable Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*||Condenser Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0530FA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Air||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||505 lbs. (229 kg.)||380 lbs. (172 kg.)||19.9 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0530FR||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Remote||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||510 lbs. (231 kg.)||405 lbs. (184 kg.)||19.6 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0530FW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Water||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||515 lbs. (234 kg.)||460 lbs. (209 kg.)||20 gallons||181 gallons|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0530HA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Air||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||520 lbs. (236 kg.)||390 lbs. (177 kg.)||19.9 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0530HR||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Remote||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||525 lbs. (238 kg.)||415 lbs. (188 kg.)||19.6 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0530HW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Water||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||530 lbs. (240 kg.)||470 lbs. (213 kg.)||20 gallons||181 gallons|
*Specs calculated 90° F air/70° F water.