Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0436FA 450 lbs Modular Cube Ice Maker - Air Cooled
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits!
- Space-saving 30 in. modular air-cooled cube ice machine capable of producing 450 lbs of full cube (7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day
- Constructed of BPA-free plastic and recyclable materials, this ice maker is designed to be up to 20% more energy efficient than other models and exceeds 2018 DOE regulations
- Dual Exhaust technology allows hot air to be discharged from the top or side of the unit
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies servicing and installation through digital diagnostics and common configuration
- Crevice-free food zone is seamless and entirely sealed off from mechanical parts making cleaning and sanitation a breeze
- Built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection and One-Touch Cleaning makes sanitizing and descaling the ice maker incredibly easy
- Extended seven-year evaporator warranty available through Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
If you are in the market for a high quality ice maker that keeps operating costs low and doesn't take too much money out of your pocket, the simple and cost-effective Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0436FA 450 lbs modular air-cooled cube ice maker is a great option for you. With a compact, space-saving 30 in. design, the CIM0436FA has the ability to produce up to 450 lbs of full cube (7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day. New and unique eco-friendly features have made Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series to be up to 20% more energy efficient than competing models and by creating a machine designed to heighten environmental responsibility, these ice makers have exceeded the 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations.
Ice-O-Matic has also created the Elevation Series ice machines to be adaptable to most any airflow requirement through exclusive Dual Exhaust technology. This system allows hot air to be discharged through the top or the side of the cuber and substantially decreases the potential of obstructed exhaust. The Universal Smart Harness™ control board, digital diagnostics, universal components, and common configuration make servicing and installation simpler than ever. In addition to this, Ice-O-Matic has fully equipped the CIM0436FA with features that make cleaning a snap. Its recyclable materials and BPA-free plastic make the food zone seamless, crevice-free, and completely sealed from all mechanical hardware. Built in Agion® optimizes antimicrobial protection, and snap-in/snap-out dishwasher-safe components save you time when cleaning. These paired with One-Touch Cleaning capabilities make the quality of the CIM0436FA easy to maintain, increasing the life and durability of the unit. All of these standard features are available on every model of the Elevation Series and do not require additional money, inventory, or kits to install. For more information about some of these unique features, check out two of Ice-O-Matic's helpful videos!
Click here for more information about Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series modular cube ice machines.
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
IFQ1 - Single Filter Water Filtration System
Replacement Cartridges Sold SeparatelyCheck it out
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
Ice-O-Matic Model B55PS Ice Storage Bin
Capacity: 556 lbs. No adapter kit required to pair with this ice machine.Check it out
CIM0436FW Modular Cube Ice Maker
Full Cube, Water-CooledCheck it out
CIM0436HA Modular Cube Ice Maker
Half Cube, Air-CooledCheck it out
Not sure which ice maker is best for you? Check out these helpful blog posts!
- Ice-O-Matic Releases New Elevation Series
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What Type of Ice Do I Need?
- Recommended Ice Machines
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?
- Space-saving design and dual exhaust allow hot-air to discharge from the side or top of the unit adding flexibility to installation and limiting the potential of obstructed exhaust
- Constructed with BPA-free plastic, recyclable parts, and digital controls to monitor energy use making this ice machine up to 20% more energy efficient than other leading models
- Food zone built with BPA-free plastic parts that snap in and out and are dishwasher safe, making cleaning simple and efficient
- Easily removable and dishwasher safe water distribution tube eliminates the hassle of bottle brushes when cleaning
- One-touch cleaning system for sanitizing, and descaling with LED signals to notify you when cleaning is required
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board allows for simple access, digital diagnostics, and common configuration, making installing and servicing simpler than ever
- Agion® technology is permanently integrated into essential food zone area providing consistent and high-quality antimicrobial protection.
- Ice Maker: 3 years parts and labor
- Evaporator and Compressor: 5 years parts
- Evaporator: 7 years parts and labor**
**only when enrolled in Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Ice-O-Matic Water Filter Registration Program
If you purchase an Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 Single Filter Water Filtration System with your cube ice maker, register your ice machine and your water filter, and replace the water filter cartridge every six months, you will receive seven years of parts and labor coverage on the evaporator.
|Specifications:||Manufacturer:||Model:||ENERGY STAR Certified:||Width:||Depth:||Height:||Weight:||Cond. Unit:||Ice Shape:||Ice Cube Dimensions in. (mm.):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (70° F air/50° F water):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (90° F air/70° F water):||Potable Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*||Condenser Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0436FA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Air||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||450 lbs. (204 kg.)||340 lbs. (154 kg.)||18 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0436FW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Water||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||485 lbs. (220 kg.)||410 lbs. (186 kg.)||17.7 gallons||185 gallons|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0436HA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Air||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||465 lbs. (211 kg.)||350 lbs. (159 kg.)||18 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0436HW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Water||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||500 lbs. (227 kg.)||420 lbs. (191 kg.)||17.7 gallons||185 gallons|
*Specs calculated 90° F air/70° F water.