Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0530FR 510 lbs Modular Cube Ice Maker - Remote Cooled
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits!
- Space-saving 30 in. modular remote-cooled cube ice machine capable of producing up to 510 lbs of full cube (7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day
- Constructed of BPA-free plastic and recyclable materials, this ice maker is designed to be up to 20% more energy efficient than other models and exceeds 2018 DOE regulations
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies servicing and installation through digital diagnostics and common configuration
- Crevice-free food zone is seamless and entirely sealed off from mechanical parts making cleaning and sanitation a breeze
- Built in Agion® heightens antimicrobial protection and One-Touch Cleaning makes sanitizing and descaling the ice maker incredibly easy
- Extended seven-year evaporator warranty available through Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series CIM0530FR 510 lbs modular remote-cooled cube ice maker sports a 30 in. design packed with eco-friendly features and is perfect for optimizing tight spaces. Capable of producing up to 510 lbs of full cube (7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.) ice per day, and built with high-quality recyclable materials and BPA-Free plastic, the CIM0530FR produces crystal clear ice more efficiently and with a smaller footprint than any of its competitors. The Universal Smart Harness™ control board, digital diagnostics, universal components, and common configurations make this ice machine user-friendly. And prioritizing health, safety, and cleanliness, the CIM0530FR has a seamless, crevice-free food zone completely sealed off from all mechanical hardware preventing contamination where ice would be. Agion® optimizes antimicrobial protection, and easily removable snap-in/snap-out components are dishwasher-safe. One-Touch Cleaning capabilities help maintain the quality of the CIM0530FR and prolongs the life of the ice maker. These standard features all are available with no additional money, inventory, or kits required for installation. For more information about some of these unique features, check out two of Ice-O-Matic's helpful videos!
Click here for more information about Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series modular cube ice machines.
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
IFQ1 - Single Filter Water Filtration System
Replacement Cartridges Sold SeparatelyCheck it out
This Ice Maker Pairs Well With:
Ice-O-Matic Model B55PS Ice Storage Bin
Capacity: 556 lbs. No adapter kit required to pair with this ice machine.Check it out
CIM0530HR Modular Cube Ice Maker
Half Cube, Remote-CooledCheck it out
Not sure which ice maker is best for you? Check out these helpful blog posts!
- Ice-O-Matic Releases New Elevation Series
- 15 Questions You Should Ask When Buying An Ice Machine
- What Type of Ice Do I Need?
- Recommended Ice Machines
- 7 Basics of Buying a Commercial Ice Making Machine - The Info You Must Know
- What Type of Condensing Unit Do I Need?
- How Much Ice Do I Need? And What Type of Ice Maker is Best?
- Space-saving design adds flexibility to installation.
- Constructed with BPA-free plastic, recyclable parts, and digital controls to monitor energy use making this ice machine up to 20% more energy efficient than other leading models
- Food zone built with BPA-free plastic parts that snap in and out and are dishwasher safe, making cleaning simple and efficient
- Easily removable and dishwasher safe water distribution tube eliminates the hassle of bottle brushes when cleaning
- One-touch cleaning system for sanitizing, and descaling with LED signals to notify you when cleaning is required
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board allows for simple access, digital diagnostics, and common configuration, making installing and servicing simpler than ever
- Agion® technology is permanently integrated into essential food zone area providing consistent and high-quality antimicrobial protection.
- Ice Maker: 3 years parts and labor
- Evaporator and Compressor: 5 years parts
- Evaporator: 7 years parts and labor**
**only when enrolled in Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Ice-O-Matic Water Filter Registration Program
If you purchase an Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 Single Filter Water Filtration System with your cube ice maker, register your ice machine and your water filter, and replace the water filter cartridge every six months, you will receive seven years of parts and labor coverage on the evaporator.
|Specifications:||Manufacturer:||Model:||ENERGY STAR Certified:||Width:||Depth:||Height:||Weight:||Cond. Unit:||Ice Shape:||Ice Cube Dimensions in. (mm.):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (70° F air/50° F water):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (90° F air/70° F water):||Potable Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*||Condenser Water Usage per 100 lbs of Ice:*|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0530FA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Air||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||505 lbs. (229 kg.)||380 lbs. (172 kg.)||19.9 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0530FR||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Remote||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||510 lbs. (231 kg.)||405 lbs. (184 kg.)||19.6 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0530FW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Water||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||515 lbs. (234 kg.)||460 lbs. (209 kg.)||20 gallons||181 gallons|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0530HA||Yes||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Air||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||520 lbs. (236 kg.)||390 lbs. (177 kg.)||19.9 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0530HR||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||160||Remote||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||525 lbs. (238 kg.)||415 lbs. (188 kg.)||19.6 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0530HW||No||30 1/4 in.||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||155||Water||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||530 lbs. (240 kg.)||470 lbs. (213 kg.)||20 gallons||181 gallons|
*Specs calculated 90° F air/70° F water.