True TWT-27F-HC Worktop Solid Door Freezer with Hydrocarbon Refridgerant
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Extra Large Evaporator Coil Balanced with Higher Horsepower Compressor and Large Condenser
- Efficient, Low Velocity, High Volume Air Flow
- Stainless Steel Front, Top, and Ends
- Attractive, NSF Approved, Clear Coated Aluminum Interior Liner
- Comes Standard with Right Hinge Door. Left Hinge Door Available at No Extra Cost!
True units are designed with enduring quality to help protect your long term investment. The TWT-27F-HC is designed using quality materials and components that provide you with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, and exceptional food safety. This unit is one of the best values in today's foodservice marketplace.
The TWT-27F-HC features an oversized, environmentally friendly, forced air refrigeration system that holds the temperature at -10 F, which makes it ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream. This refrigeration system is paired with a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that uses environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant. Furthermore, the foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation adds to the units' capability and efficiency.
The TWT-27F-HC comes standard with an all stainless steel front, top, and ends as well as a finished aluminum back. The top and backsplash on this freezer are one piece, preventing bacteria and food particles from becoming trapped underneath. The interior is an attractive, NSF approved, clear coated, aluminum liner. The floor is constructed of stainless steel and features coved corners for easy cleaning.
The TWT-27F-HC comes with 2 heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves that include 4 chrome plated shelf clips per shelf.
What's in the box
- Solid door freezer
- Cord and plug set
- Two shelves with four shelf clips per shelf
- Four castors (front two locking)
- Three year commercial warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2 year warranty on compressor. (USA only)
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and three global warming potential.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and larger condenser.
- Maintains -10 F (-23.3 C) Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and large fan blades.
- Low velocity, high volume, efficient airflow design.
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, time-terminated.
- Stainless steel front, top, and end exterior.
- Matching aluminum finished back.
- Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction.
- Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath.
- Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum interior liner.
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Cabinet structure and solid door feature foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation (high density, polyurethane insulation that has 0 ODP and 0 GWP).
- 5 inch diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- 36 inch work surface height
- Door fitted with 12 inch long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 90 degree stay open feature.
- Door swing within cabinet dimensions.
- Removable without tools one piece magnetic door gasket.
- Two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves (23 1/4 inch x 16 inch).
- Four chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters (same material as interior).
- Shelves adjustable on 1/2 inch increments.
- Epoxy coated evaporator to eliminate potential corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
|Cabinet Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 5/8 x 30 1/8 x 33 3/8 in.|
|Shipping Weight||210 lbs.|